Page 183 of 227 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Big future ahead for some of my players...

Maybe I can just leave my team on auto-pilot when I go on holiday. Even if when I come back and I'm like 3rd, I still have a shot at the CL. I'd definitely qualify from that on auto-pilot and I'll be back by like day 14, which is in time for the knock-out stages.

I think it's a bit of a waste tanking it when there aren't that many amazing teams on my server.. I reckon I'd still win half my games if I tanked it lol
    Your only away while group stages are on and first half of league season? Yeah your right I think. 6*/7* players will still easily do the job while your not there I think. Only downside is that some players lose morale, they don't get the full benefit of training... but with your quality you should still win most games easily. Just leave it in your preferred formation, which I probably assume it will be butterfly or 4-5-1 V or the dv8r 4-3-2-1. You probably still comeback from holiday and find your still unbeaten in the league.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    A good victory for us in the morning, 4-1 away against good team, now we are waiting for our CL game, this should be a really hard one.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

after winning a tough war of the offers against the Spanish team Azkor Fc,

TRIPLETE FC announces that it has put under contract the eighteen year old Argentine defender SERGIO CLERICI (Q 39, Areal Defender , DC/DL)

to buy Mr. Clerici, the team is indebted ( we spent the appalling sum of 22 million + 51 token) and now we are forced to sell

Brandon Anderson (Canadian) 28 MC dribbler Q 39 5 stars

it is our intention to wait another two days, before returning to the market, it will be useful to understand what we give our youth (is expected the arrival of two young people in two days)

in the meantime, the team is preparing for the Champions League semifinal
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LEAGUE ROUND 21 PREVIEW

F.C. Navoski vs July Fourth

F.C. Navoski 103.1 - July Fourth 112.9

IF JULY FOURTH WIN - THEY WILL BE CROWNED CHAMPIONS TODAY

July Fourth play away to F.C. Navoski who managed to get a draw against July Fourth earlier in the season at Islington Park. But July Fourth know that the Mehmet result means they can win the league today. However despite that, July Fourth are expected to start with a weaker team with putting sub/reserve players in for some of the first team players to concentrate on the CL game away at JONCLAB that they play in 2 hours time.

"Of course we would like to finish the job of winning the league this afternoon away at Navoski, but it's not a necessity, since we still have 5 games remaining after today in which we only require 1 win (or 3 draws) to be mathematically certain of winning the title should the nearest challengers finish the season with all wins in their remaining games but the important focus has to be the Champions League since its in the business end in the competition. We almost crashed out in the Quarter-Finals but a tremendous effort from our players saw us win well in the end."

Players like Zidane, Aued, Jurc, Novotny, Baikie, Kareski and Petersen returning from a long injury are all expected to start the game. Some of the first team players will feature but they are all not expected to play 90 minutes this afternoon. Papaleo will play and captain the team.

Match Odds: Navoski 7/2, Draw 9/4, July Fourth 5/6.
    5/6 for the away win? Decent price considering the form July Fourth are in

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    No mention!

I know how it is and like how it feels, keep taking punches etc (been there myself a couple of times). Been eliminated from the CL or CUP in a early stage is tough, especially if you are *hungry* to fight the competition and win a trophy or two (no matter if its a 3rd,2nd or 1th place trophy). Hopefully you will pick yourself up and return much stronger and perhaps learn something as well next season. Just never lose faith in yourself
    no doubt about that!

5/6 for the away win? Decent price considering the form July Fourth are in
    Playing a weaker team. (leaving most of my best players OUT the league game to play in the CL Semi-Final 1st leg.) and they did get a DRAW at Islington Park 2 weeks ago.

CL semi-final preview - Perfect Tactics vs izzraildahlan FC

We take on one of the weaker sides in this CL. It is a bit of a shock seeing them this far in the CL considering their quality. They are semi-active and have a semi-strong team of 3*-5* players. They went through on away goals in the last round to a stronger team so they are no pushovers. However the odds are in our favour to qualify and we are on the back of a 13-0 win in the league and are looking to kill off the tie in the first leg. Our opponents are currently 1st in the league and came 3rd last season. They have only won the CL once in their history and is unlikely they will this season.

To qualify:
    Perfect Tactics: 1/10
    izzraildahlan FC: 19/4

Top Perfect Tactics scorer (both legs):
    Pistov: 4/6
    Nascimento: 8/11
    Petersen: 3/4
    Silly: 5/1
    Blomqvist: 7/1

First goalscorer tonight:
    Pistov: 5/4
    Petersen: 7/4
    Nascimento: 2/1
    Thomas (izzraildahlan): 6/1
    Torres (izzraildahlan): 7/1
    Silly: 8/1
    Blomqvist 10/1

Specials:
    Silly to score and Perfect Tactics to win: 2/1
    Petersen to score the first goal and Perfect Tactics to win 4-0: 7/1
    Last edited by dv8r; 05-27-2013 at 03:34 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

CL semi-final preview - Perfect Tactics vs izzraildahlan FC

We take on one of the weaker sides in this CL. It is a bit of a shock seeing them this far in the CL considering their quality. They are semi-active and have a semi-strong team of 3*-5* players. They went through on away goals in the last round to a stronger team so they are no pushovers. However the odds are in our favour to qualify and we are on the back of a 13-0 win in the league and are looking to kill off the tie in the first leg. Our opponents are currently 1st in the league and came 3rd last season. They have only won the CL once in their history and is unlikely they will this season.

To qualify:
    Perfect Tactics: 1/10
    izzraildahlan FC: 19/4

Top Perfect Tactics scorer (both legs):
    Pistov: 6/11
    Nascimento: 8/11
    Petersen: 4/6
    Silly: 5/1
    Blomqvist: 7/1

First goalscorer tonight:
    Pistov: 4/6
    Petersen: 4/7
    Nascimento: 3/4
    Thomas (izzraildahlan): 6/1
    Torres (izzraildahlan): 7/1
    Silly: 8/1
    Blomqvist: 11/1

Specials:
    Silly to score and Perfect Tactics to win: 2/1
    Petersen to score the first goal and Perfect Tactics to win 4-0: 7/1
    Slight mix up with the 1st goalscorer prices, I assume the prices for Pistov, Petersen and Nascimento are anytime prices.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Slight mix up with the 1st goalscorer prices, I assume the prices for Pistov, Petersen and Nascimento are anytime prices.
    Oops lol...

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

LEAGUE ROUND 21

F.C. Navoski 0-2 July Fourth
    July Fourth League Champions!!!

F.C Navoski 103.1 4-3N-1-2 - July Fourth 112.9 Dandelion

July Fourth win the league title once again with a 2-0 win at F.C. Navoski, the 2/3rds reserves got the job done. The home team decided to play the game with HARD TACKLING it seems which leads me to assume that this team is a "friend club" of JONCLAB (both romanian) It wasn't the most of exciting games around, in fact a game that both teams would rather want to forget in all honesty. Zidane took the lead for us on 24 minutes and we wasted enough chances that we could of been 5-0 up at HT. Diaz suffered an injury for the home team, Navoski missed a golden chance to level after the break but the attack was saved and it went out for a corner and that was wasted as well. On 72 minutes Hardy sealed up the league title win with only our 3rd goal scored from a free-kick all season. We normally score free-kicks. Zidane and Michu right at the end of the game had a chance each to finish the game more empatically but put their chances wide. Papaleo was subbed off at HT for Michu and this proved to be fatal as Michu is down and out injured right at the end of the game.

Goals: Zidane (24) Hardy (72) MOTM: Novotny.
    Injury Report: Michu out for 4 days. Goodbye 14 reds. I'm bone dry in red boosters. I've even had to spend 10T here.

We play our CL Semi-Final away at JONCLAB tonight. Other Semi-Final 1st Result: veritas 1-1 LIVERPOON FT. This changes nothing we expect LIVERPOON FT to qualify from here. I watched the game and he was using both 4-5-1 V and attacking 4-2N-3W-1.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-27-2013 at 03:38 PM.
    dv8r and Gamer_X like this.