Page 199 of 227 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 25 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz qualify for their third consecutive Champions League Final!

CL: Balkan Boyz (Q51) Formation: 3N-1-2N-2W-2 >> 3 - 0 (AGG: 5 - 1) << LS11 (Q45,2) Formation: 3-4-1-2/3-3W-1-3
    SCORERS: S.Jovetić) (13min.ass:E.Džeko) and E.Džeko (30 & 53min)
    SUBS: E.Džeko < > M.Mandžukić
    MOTM: Stevan Jovetić (rate:9)

Edin Džeko scored twice as The Balkan Boyz ran out comfortable 3-0 winners against LS11 in the Champions League semi-final 2nd leg game at "Balkan Boyz Stadium" in front of 19,000 spectators on Wednesday evening. But it was the 19 year old Balkan Boyz forward Stevan Jovetić who opened the scoring in the 13th minute with a header from a corner kick by Edin Džeko. The same Edin Džeko struck twice for the Balkan Boyz in the 30th respective 53rd minute from a free-kick and a longshot. The win means that The Balkan Boyz are currently unbeaten in this year’s Champions League for the second time, and the side have impressed en route to the finals so far. Balkan Boyz will take on the winner between Trazbonspor SK vs TanerGS FC on Friday the 31th May as the team takes part in it’s third-consecutive final at the 5th edition of the T11 Champions League.

Manager -Ljepoje- didn't hide his happiness and satisfaction that his team reached the Champions League Finals for the third time. The manager seemed quite pleased and satisfied with his young team's victory over LS11 tonight, and with the overall performance of his team as well. In a short post-game interview he said, "I think we've played quite good football tonight, scored 3 goals and defended really well at the same time. If we can take that into the finals then we've got a really good chance to win it as well" He continued and added that, “You know, we are all eager to win, and we have probably one of the best players at this level. With a little bit luck we hope to do our best in the finals against the Turkish side and hopefully win and defend our Champions League Title!”

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the Israeli team "Iztik Yan" with 2 - 5 after goals by Adem Ljajić (x1), Darijo Srna (x1), Ivica Olić (x2) and Mario Mandžukić (x1). A game in which Darijo Srna was declared as MoM (rate:8). The win means that Balkan Boyz holds onto first place with 63 points and are now 7points clear in front of the Israeli team "Iztik Yan" and FC Kula both at 55points (FC Kula with a game less played). A win tomorrow against "UTA ARAD" could determine if The Balkan Boyz would be crowned as the League Champions or not. Later on that evening, Balkan Boyz will face Dynamo SWAG in the T11 CUP. The kickoff is set at 22:06CET.

Over&Out!
    dv8r, Morgan O'Bree and Maor23 like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    It must be hard to let him go. Hopefully this testimonial will be the perfect send off for such an important player. He will go down in history as a legend and it will be an emotional day for July Fourth.
    He is probably on the same level as your Johnny Lamb was for club status, 6 seasons of a heroic player that made things happen at July Fourth. Of course its difficult to see him go, but its a decision made easier by player aging and decline but it's time for him to become a hero for another team and produce some of the magic that seen him trophies at July Fourth. However, he doesn't quite fall into that very rare category of the games greatest players, like Papaleo or your Petersen.

I'm just thinking about the future of our forwards and whether our new striker that we buy should a new number 1,2 or 3. If the right player is available to buy next season, then Papaleo will start the decline that Zidane has been on the last few seasons. Also I need to think of a possible new name or whether he should be another Zidane or something.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    wow! jamie bolt was not missed in the centre of midfield as CoolioFC put ten past NemanjaFC! Zagniacz with a hatrick to take his season tally to 26! because of goal difference, should genesisfc lose later, 1 more win will see me finish 4th
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Banned
    A.C. Ianna reach for the first time CL final!!!
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    A.C. Ianna reach for the first time CL final!!!
    I was wondering how A.C. Ianna were doing, hasn't really been any updates since the forum leagues started.

Nah, my season's gone tits-up. Lost CL semis, down in 5th and little chance of recovering to even 4th because everyone else seems to be performing well, and I'm losing easy matches. Attendances are down, moral is low - where did it all go wrong?
    July Fourth likes this.

My first title , three matches before: Season 40-standings.jpg
    Champions League final to play: Season 40-cl.jpg, I hope it will be the first, also

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI-FINAL 2ND LEG

July Fourth 2-0 JONCLAB

July Fourth Win 5-0 On Aggregate.
    July Fourth 113.1 3N-1-3W-3 then after 32 minutes 3N-4-3 - JONCLAB 102.7 4-2-2-2 Hexagon

Bit of a boring game this, 2 early goals sealed the deal for July Fourth on the night, Norris getting us into the lead after dribbling the ball past a defender and Ivor Hardy getting a free-kick on target, both teams effectively stopped trying hard since the tie was a done deal anyways JONCLAB again had nothing to offer, a couple of substitutions and playing a couple of OOP. Hardy got injured just before HT which is what we didn't need, he has had a shocking season to be fair a shadow of what he done last season when he was signed and trained to 8*. Nothing else much to say.

Goals: Norris (4) Hardy (11)
    Injury Report: Hardy out 4 days. Thinking of leaving him out the final against LIVERPOON now. He hasn't made much of an impression this season.
    Chris Rath, dv8r and Ljepoje like this.

FCK Kneipenkick update:
    FC Kneipenkick reached the CL final again. The match was not as clear as the score suggests. Bianconneri went 1-0 after 3 minutes and equalized FCK 1-0 away win from the away leg. The away side had further chance, but after 30 minutes FCK got better into the match and scored 3 goals up to HT. After the 4-1 we rested some stars and subs like Gürser got some playing time. Despite the changes we archieved a convincing win (although the other team had too many shots on our goal).

In the final we face Sport bar (36.2), who suprisingly beat Lions FC (40.1) 4-3 on aggregate in the other semis.

---
    "Troll FC" update:
    "Troll FC" could close the gap to the first in table by beating them 4-0 in the direct clash and reached like FCK the CL final after beating AS Roma on aggregate 5-2. In the CL final there waits a scout buyer, who has 6.6 more quality than "Troll FC", but reaching the CL final is already for the 3rd time is not that bad for a 32 token team.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 05-29-2013 at 09:43 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I was wondering how A.C. Ianna were doing, hasn't really been any updates since the forum leagues started.
    A.C.Ianna always running behind the curtains hehe. Right now 3rd in my league, but i can still finish 2nd, and went out from cup at playoff coz of away goals rule.
    Hope you doing good too, just saw you reached CL final. Congrats!
    Chris Rath likes this.