Page 201 of 227 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Dreamer
    I posted a week ago after my first defeat of the season - it is still just that single one and unfortunately it threw me out of the Cup. I still don't know how they managed to beat me 4:0, yet I almost turned it around and got beat 4:5 on aggregate with an 85' goal for them - that same team reached the final and are expecting a fairly easy opponent. It could've been my treble season.

Everybody else was easily beaten, a perfect league record so far and I'm waiting for the CL final against a really crazy (3N-1-1-3-2) formation - that one should be fun!

JUST ONE POINT TO WINNING THE LEAGUE!!!

AREMA FC 1-2 ANHGJ FC

Thanks to ANHGJ FC for beating AREMA FC last night with a very decent scoreline. Tonight, we only need a draw aganist ezici fc and AEPRE FC WILL WIN THE LEAGUE!!!
    dv8r likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    We will play TanerGS in the finals. They beat Trazbonspor with 2 - 0 and therefore win on 4 - 3 on aggregate. I seriously thought and expected Trazbonspor to play the finals since they are a better team than TanerGS (overall)... Well well, will be intresting on friday
    Lucky as alwais

Breaking News: Building crush at NT lab!

During the night witnesses have reported strange facts occurring near NT lab which yet has to receive a complete explanation. Standing on the leaks and from the video survellaince tapes, this is somewhat what happened:

Coach Mad: Well well if it isn't time to see our youth for this season!
    Trainer: Coach while you're cosplaying a Bleach captain suit for this event?
    COach Mad: Well you know, whenever is youth time, i get this feeling i need to be prepared.
    Trainer: ...
    Coach: Well let me see!

Coach Mad sees the free one, Q25, and send him directly to market.

Coach: 'Kai, that was the idiotic one, now for the good one.
    Trainer: uhm...

Coach: ... *weird smile*

GIFSoup

And that's how half of the training center went off.
    Ljepoje likes this.

whoop i am in CL final and i am unbeated in 60 league games in a row
    Chris Rath and Ljepoje like this.
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

Woooow, he fast trainer.. Like speedy gonzales?
    pnr8555 likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Breaking News: Building crush at NT lab!

During the night witnesses have reported strange facts occurring near NT lab which yet has to receive a complete explanation. Standing on the leaks and from the video survellaince tapes, this is somewhat what happened:

Coach Mad: Well well if it isn't time to see our youth for this season!
    Trainer: Coach while you're cosplaying a Bleach captain suit for this event?
    COach Mad: Well you know, whenever is youth time, i get this feeling i need to be prepared.
    Trainer: ...
    Coach: Well let me see!

Coach Mad sees the free one, Q25, and send him directly to market.

Coach: 'Kai, that was the idiotic one, now for the good one.
    Trainer: uhm...

Coach: ... *weird smile*

GIFSoup

And that's how half of the training center went off.
    A: Lacking in Quality already (Only 3*) and B: Lose a star in a few days time + 19 years old. Verdict: RELEASE.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

In my league(20), there is 6 very strong teams (including mine, with average rating 114 and more, 4 teams stronger than mine), I'm on the 6th place with 42 points, and there is very big chance to finish on 5th place with 51 point, have no chance for 4th. In champions league I had 11 wins in a row and lost in semi-finals 1 match. But, on other side, in my friend's league, he is on first place, and I'm beating him on every friendly that we played this season, and my team is stronger than every other in his league. This situation is from the start of the season.

I'm very disappointed to see that, next season I wont play CL, with very strong team, but some weak team from other league will.

BTW, last season I won the League, and beside me, there is 2 CL winners from last season, and two league winners from last season.

Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. ezici fc (Turkish Team)

Today is the day.
    From over 23 league matches we played, we are now ready to lift that league trophy up to the sky. We been knocked out of the CL, we been knocked out of the Cup. Now, the day that AEPRE FC players, staffs, fans and even the manager himself is waiting for, is to win that trophy...

All the tears, all the sweats, all the passions, have come right here at the turf of Estadio Aboulle. Until the final whistle ends, it will be another day to remember in the history of the club.

We will win the 3rd league title...

Match Details
    Match Type: League
    Home or Away: Home
    Kick-off: 20:58 GMT+7
    Referee: Benoit Benmansour

Team Analysis

Formation: 3N-4-3
    Position in League: 9th (34 pts)
    Form: L/W/W/L/W

Today, AEPRE FC is ready to write a history by winning another league title. All they need is a draw, which is worth 1 point, a draw that will put the gap between AEPRE FC and the 2nd placed AREMA FC to 10 points with 3 matches left. Althrough it is mathmatically possible for AREMA FC, but however if we look at their forms, both of the teams are looking pretty decent, as AREMA FC lost two of their league matches in a row, which even extends their chance of winning the league title.

AEPRE FC will be playing on 3W-5-2 V-style to counter 3W-4-3. As the team is looking to win the league, they decided to put in-form Ba and Torres, as they are the most successful duo is the club's history.

Ramires and Javi Martinez will be playing as winger on each flank, as Matt van Hart, alongside Eden Hazard, who is returning from his injury, will be playing as CMs, and Victor Moses will be playing as DMC.

David Luiz, who is currently out of form, will not be playing on his preferred position, the DL, as the in-form youngster Ihzan Ozhan will be playing on Luiz's position.

This is how AEPRE FC will be lining up for today. Can they win the league tonight? Let's find out!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by murinjo View Post
    In my league(20), there is 6 very strong teams (including mine, with average rating 114 and more, 4 teams stronger than mine), I'm on the 6th place with 42 points, and there is very big chance to finish on 5th place with 51 point, have no chance for 4th. In champions league I had 11 wins in a row and lost in semi-finals 1 match. But, on other side, in my friend's league, he is on first place, and I'm beating him on every friendly that we played this season, and my team is stronger than every other in his league. This situation is from the start of the season.

I'm very disappointed to see that, next season I wont play CL, with very strong team, but some weak team from other league will.

BTW, last season I won the League, and beside me, there is 2 CL winners from last season, and two league winners from last season.
    If I ended up in a situation where it didn't look like I would qualify for the CL, then the best option is to 'tank the season' and avoid promotion.
    nicvdv and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*