Page 205 of 227 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    A big mistake from me, I "accept" a friend request from a random guy, few minutes after 2 friendly games, we won both with 2-1, what a newbie..
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................Balkane, Balkane, Balkane moj!

I'm still shaking like a leaf! We played like CHAMPIONS tonight! Džeko scored in the 3rd minute (freekick), Jovetić the second after a superb assist by Olić and Salihamidžić concluded the buisness in 85th minute as he outrun the DS defense! DS got 2 "cheap" goals in the 55th resp 62th minute when Ben Khalifa and Rhodes just scored from "nowhere" (long shot).

I need to go out and take a breather!

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Am i the only one who cannot watch the biding wars?
    I can't see anything past first round if i don't bid
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13

Quote Originally Posted by trygen View Post
    Am i the only one who cannot watch the biding wars?
    I can't see anything past first round if i don't bid
    Did you bookmark the auctions?

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Did you bookmark the auctions?
    no i never did that
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    [COLOR="#0000FF"][FONT=Arial Black]Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................Balkane, Balkane, Balkane moj!

Great effort, winning the cup as an extreme power-trainer is really difficult, because you really face the best, but you have beaten the best.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

I'm still shaking like a leaf! We played like CHAMPIONS tonight! Džeko scored in the 3rd minute (freekick), Jovetić the second after a superb assist by Olić and Salihamidžić concluded the buisness in 85th minute as he outrun the DS defense! DS got 2 "cheap" goals in the 55th resp 62th minute when Ben Khalifa and Rhodes just scored from "nowhere" (long shot).

great job!

I'm interested in how the match went and about the possession/pressure stats. Was it balanced or you overwhelmed him? The wide diamond is similar to the module i'll face in CL so might be useful to know.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Thursday. Day 26.

LEAGUE: Match 24. LONDON CITY (74.6) v OLYMPIAKOS (61.1)

Result: LONDON 4-1 OLYMPIAKOS
    Goals: Salamanca 3, Yashin 26, Yashin 34, Yashin 41, Yashin 87
    M.o.M: Oleg Yashin

City came from behind to beat our lowly opponents. It didn't start well, when Daniel Salamanca scored after a couple of minutes for Olympiakos. This was a wake-up call for us, and Oleg Yashin led the team to a great come from behind win. Yashin completed a fifteen minute hat-trick before the halftime break, and then added a fourth in the closing minutes. Bjorn Lanwer was unfortunately injured in the second half. The win puts us equal top after Alcudia's dramatic draw this evening.

OTHER LEAGUE RESULTS:
    Shileno 7-1 Tongfang, Lalas 1-1 Phetchana, Kukula 0-3 Minh, Yakuza 0-3 Danis, Alcudia 3-3 Real, Jeleznik 4-0 Legends.
    Morgan O'Bree and Ljepoje like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

WELL DONE!!! It was your TACTICS and RESEARCH that won you this cup!!! You deserve it and I am delighted to hear that you have beaten the favourites to win the competition. You deserve a few beers tonight...

From CUP BOYCOTTERS to CUP CHAMPIONS... AND... Nobody can take it away from you now... Congratulations.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

A little memento to who tends to think that T buyers like me, Ljep, Dv8 and July have alwais easy go in our seasons, here's the Cup Final New Team was eliminated in the second stage this year:

We have to add to those two teams (Alex FC being even lv4) the Quwaitian one who got us by a hair's breath which is Q55 aswell. To be totally honest, Alex didn't have much of a chanche given his level. His players are almost all Q59 while on the other side William Asset topped the max rating possible for his level having most of his main 11 on Q64.

Final result: Alex FC 2 - 7 William Asset