Page 212 of 227 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

@July Fourth + Ljepoje: I am with you guys, losing against a worse team the later stages happened to me back in level 3. That hurts.

This season nothing could stop FC Kneipenkick, that completed a flawless CL run.
    CL season 5:
    Group stage:

Knock-out stage:

Troll FC did not that well and got hammered 0-4. But it was no surprise, the other team had > 10 more quality.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    @July Fourth + Ljepoje: I am with you guys, losing against a worse team the later stages happened to me back in level 3.

This season nothing could stop FC Kneipenkick, that completed a flawless CL run:
    CL season 5:
    Group stage:

Knock-out stage:

Troll FC did not that well and got hammered 0-4. But it was no surprise, the other team had > 10 more quality.
    Looks like according to that draw... you had no real competition and won the CL rather easily. But well done and its another trophy in the cabinet for FCK.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    It's just ****... totally screwed by NGE and the opponent as well (3 - 1 is way too much)... All went fine until the troolo-lo-loo injury occured, and I JUST knew that I would be screwed since every single fu*king time a ST of mine get's injured (especially Jovetić) I ALWAYS LOSE!
    Have you had any problems in the past using 3W defence against 2+ strikers? or was this the first time? Other than that, I can't see how you could lose... I have played against teams who play like 9*.. just annoying

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

It's just ****!!!... totally screwed by NGE and the opponent as well (3 - 1 is way too much to be acceptable)... All went fine until the troolo-lo-loo injury occured, and I JUST knew that I would be screwed since every single fu*king time a ST of mine get's injured (especially Jovetić) I ALWAYS LOSE!

And whats up with this Turkish teams? They seem to be everywhere, played against 4 or 5 Turkish teams (both in the CUP + CL) this season. Always get a Turk that are close or get to screw me over.
    That's sad to see. Your and July's victories would have been amazing put togheter with all of us being settled. But your game mate was expecially harsh on you. I myself can't see how they could score 3 times being one down (and how just one goal down). Guess the Cup asked a toll on NGE to balance out, but that was just riddiculous.

But anyways, cheer up! League is yours and Cup is by far more prestige than CL in the end I'll gladly toss you a couple of CLs for that cup throphy anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Looks like according to that draw... you had no real competition and won the CL rather easily. But well done and its another trophy in the cabinet for FCK.
    Yes, the only team in my quality range (lower than 5 difference) was Lions FC. But he struggled quite surprisingly against Sport Bar (8.8 less quality than FCK). The teams I faced in the knock-out rounds were active and watched the team. The one today knew also what he was doing. Despite the 3-0 score he gave us a hard time (and that with 8.8 less quality).

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Have you had any problems in the past using 3W defence against 2+ strikers? or was this the first time? Other than that, I can't see how you could lose... I have played against teams who play like 9*.. just annoying
    I noticed that 3W defense can have problems with 3 strikers and 2 strikers + motivated AM systems, too.
    But at Ljepojes match this does not seem to be the case. It seems more like the match engine got screwed over injuries and red cards once again. I had that sh*t in last seasons cup. This is only annoying that matches got turned around completely. The match engine seems too sensitive at that point.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 05-31-2013 at 10:00 PM.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    No, and thats the "funny" part! I played 3W against LS11, FC Köln and Dynamo SWAG and managed to do fine. Vidić + Kovačić seem to do well, especially against AMC-ST-ST formations. But today it was just wierd, I don't know how he managed to score 2 GOALS in 2 MINUTES? Then the 3rd goal just 7 minutes later?! I mean WTF?! ...

I'm so dissapointed right now. Especially losing against this Turkish team since it was the opposition I would have been playing in the final-eight but they "won" the English team "AFC Powerlifting" (runner up) in the last round and took the 1th place (And I beat AFC Powelifting with 1 - 12 on aggregate!).

Going to tank next season, play "illegal formation" in the league and concentrate on the CL + CUP instead... I'm so close to quitting this game... It's just so unfair to lose this way, no sportsmanship, no fair play - no nothing.... Everytime I lose, I lose after getting a ST injured or as in the latest case : ST injured + 2 bookings (red cards)

I never rant or don't wanna be a cry baby - but this is just too much, too much to handle for me at the moment
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 05-31-2013 at 09:57 PM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

God... I hate all these ugly 2nd place plates for the CL... and now I've got another one in there...

No, and thats the "funny" part! I played 3W against LS11, FC Köln and Dynamo SWAG and managed to do fine. Vidić + Kovačić seem to do well, especially against AMC-ST-ST formations. But today it was just wierd, I don't know how he managed to score 2 GOALS in 2 MINUTES? Then the 3rd goal just 7 minutes later?! I mean WTF?! ...

I'm so dissapointed right now. Especially losing against this Turkish team since it was the opposition I would have been playing in the final-eight but they "won" the English team "AFC Powerlifting" (runner up) in the last round and took the 1th place (And I beat AFC Powelifting with 1 - 12 on aggregate!).

Going to tank next season, play "illegal formation" in the league and concentrate on the CL + CUP instead... I'm so close to quitting this game... It's just so unfair to lose this way, no sportsmanship, no fair play - no nothing.... Everytime I lose, I lose after getting a ST injured or as in the latest case : ST injured + 2 bookings (red cards)
    At the end of the day... win or lose... It's just a GAME... Just try and enjoy it for what it is... and tanking next season? with all these players? seriously? Anyways... If you play illegal formations, your squad quality will out do all those inactive teams that end up in your league. We lost this time and its time for us to move on...

As they always say... There is always NEXT SEASON. I'm no tanking. I'm more determined to succeed.
    Morgan O'Bree and Ljepoje like this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    God... I hate all these ugly 2nd place plates for the CL... and now I've got another one in there...
    I'm Mr. Boombastic, feeling fantastic .. boom booom bombastic!

@July, Let's go to the Winchester, have a pint, and wait for this to blow over....

kullehh likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I'm Mr. Boombastic, feeling fantastic .. boom booom bombastic!

@July, Let's go to the Winchester, have a pint, and wait for this to blow over....

More Like This...

Do all the hard work to get the final... even asked dv8r for a second opinion on formation after the 1-0 loss in the first leg of the quarter-final... ALL FOR NOTHING. WASTE OF TIME. MAY AS WELL LOST IN THE QUARTER-FINAL INSTEAD.