Page 223 of 227 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Yes but timing is important. Resting a player in amazing form (several 9 rates or more 9 than 8) might stop his amazing state, as well as letting him play after his scores decrease might let him go on a crysis.

As for tonight, 15 minutes before the whistle:

New Team fled towards their friends Balkan Boyz and is ready to party the recent achievements of both teams! Bakuretsu Storm and FC Nubcleric will follow the game aswell, as to even the away possession stadium's bonus and cheer on both teams! Hopefully none of both teams will reach the beer cargo right behind the showers before the match ...

I just got home, haven't been able to write a post/report, anyway we could take it afterwards.... Everything is set for a Rumble-bumble game

July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Yes but timing is important. Resting a player in amazing form (several 9 rates or more 9 than 8) might stop his amazing state, as well as letting him play after his scores decrease might let him go on a crysis.

As for tonight, 15 minutes before the whistle:

New Team fled towards their friends Balkan Boyz and is ready to party the recent achievements of both teams! Bakuretsu Storm and FC Nubcleric will follow the game aswell, as to even the away possession stadium's bonus and cheer on both teams! Hopefully none of both teams will reach the beer cargo right behind the showers before the match ...
    Should be a good game to watch. Shame I cannot be there to watch.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Race finished and I am second
    Game today:

League table:

Team on the end of the season:

Players rating:

Season MVP:

Best youngsters:

Not a bad season, main gol accomplished. Main goal was to participe in CL after two season break.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Should be a good game to watch. Shame I cannot be there to watch.

Nothing to seee..... just the "usual"... You know - Opa Balkan Style, hop hop...

Creed for @Morgon O´Bree! Perhaps one of the most, if not the best "tactician" I played against... We (both) changed formations like 4 or 5 times ... I offer you a re-match at your turf, right now or tomorrow?

PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Nothing to seee..... just the "usual"... You know - Opa Balkan Style, hop hop...

Creed for @Morgon O´Bree! Perhaps one of the most, if not the best "tactician" I played against... We (both) changed formations like 4 or 5 times ... I offer you a re-match at your turf, right now or tomorrow?

Defenetly top fun and how every match should be to fully enjoy this game. I even found out that i can't join friendlies :P I'll pass another one tonight as i just got home and have still to spill out final stats, shower, and give some cuddles to my wife. Gonna take quite a bit i do think

Great fun!
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post

2 awesome teams in terms of Quality going head to head there... 2 teams that would easily give my team a good game if they had been the same level as my team.
    Morgan O'Bree and Ljepoje like this.

2 awesome teams in terms of Quality going head to head there... 2 teams that would easily give my team a good game if they had been the same level as my team.
    To be honest, despite my team having the upper hand in terms of shoots/on goal, for a good 50% of the match he had the upper hand on pressure, while 25% was perfectly equal and 25% was on New Team's side. So despite the score, it could have ended with a wider gap or a draw either. Just missin a lil couple of stars to have an even more balanced match!
    Ljepoje likes this.

To be honest, despite my team having the upper hand in terms of shoots/on goal, for a good 50% of the match he had the upper hand on pressure, while 25% was perfectly equal and 25% was on New Team's side. So despite the score, it could have ended with a wider gap or a draw either. Just missin a lil couple of stars to have an even more balanced match!
    How many stars was my CL opponent missing from his team compared to my team? something like 20?... and they still turned me over.

Finished top of my league clear by 3 points.

Wins: 18
    Draws: 5
    Loses: 3

I'm pretty confident I could have won over 20 IF I had not been on holiday at the start of the season.
    Wolf FC

Defenetly top fun and how every match should be to fully enjoy this game. I even found out that i can't join friendlies :P I'll pass another one tonight as i just got home and have still to spill out final stats, shower, and give some cuddles to my wife. Gonna take quite a bit i do think

Great fun!
    Yeah, as @Morgan O'Bree mentioned, definitely one of the best games due the entire season (even if it was a friendly)... I was surprised that your "3N-2W-2N-1-2" didn't work against the 3W-1-2N-2W-2 as I tought the first quarter... I remember using it playing against "Iztik Yan's" 4-2N2W-2 formation (beat him with 2 - 5)... Then you fooled me twice with the AMC-DMC's swaps But I believe that if you decided to stick with 1 or 2 formations (instead of changing all the time) you could get that equalizer or perhaps won since mostly of the games in % are decided the last quarter.

But this was fun, for once I had to use my "brain" and plan my move before making any subs or swaps around the pitch...
    PROUD MANAGER OF...