Page 213 of 227 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Why i'm never shown the throphy winning it or not?

Friday. Day 27.

LEAGUE: Match 25. LESTYN'S LEGENDS (64.5) v LONDON CITY (74.6)

Result: LEGENDS 0-3 LONDON
    Goals: Robins 16, Yashin 65, Yashin 86
    M.o.M: Percy Robins

Oleg Yashin kept up his golden streak of goals with two second half goals to give us a comfortable win which could be vital for our title chances. Percy Robins put us ahead early on, when he finished off his own dribbling run. The score remained at 1-0 until just over the hour mark, when Yashin blasted home a long range shot. Yashin bagged a second for himself and our third, with a simple finish as time ran out.

OTHER LEAGUE RESULTS:
    Tongfang 1-2 Alcudia, Minh 1-2 Shileno, Danis 4-0 Lalas, Real 2-1 Yakuza, Phetchana 0-1 Jeleznik, Olympiakos 3-2 Kukula.

TEAM TALK.

We go into the final game locked on 60 points with Alcudia, but they have a goal difference 10 better than us. So to win the league, we have to better their final day result. If they win tomorrow, I can't see us scoring at least 11 times without conceding. The final fixtures see City playing at home to 5th placed Jeleznik, whilst Alcudia are at home to 3rd place Minh Chi (who fell out of the championship race today, by losing at home to 4th place).
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    That's sad to see. Your and July's victories would have been amazing put togheter with all of us being settled. But your game mate was expecially harsh on you. I myself can't see how they could score 3 times being one down (and how just one goal down). Guess the Cup asked a toll on NGE to balance out, but that was just riddiculous.

But anyways, cheer up! League is yours and Cup is by far more prestige than CL in the end I'll gladly toss you a couple of CLs for that cup throphy anytime.
    Ah, well. Nothing I can do about it, right? As JF already said, "at the end it's just a game, forget and move one"... Just next time, Im not gonna take it as seriously as I did this season.... It will take a day or two to melt it down and then I will be fine.

Anyway, the CUP trophy is perhaps my greatest accomplishment this season. I would NEVER trade it for a CL or League trophy. I was like a child on christmas eve yesterday
    Raykco likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Why i'm never shown the throphy winning it or not?
    Refresh page. I got mine
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Ah, well. Nothing I can do about it, right? As JF already said, "at the end it's just a game, forget and move one"... Just next time, Im not gonna take it as seriously as I did this season.... It will take a day or two to melt it down and then I will be fine.

Anyway, the CUP trophy is perhaps my greatest accomplishment this season. I would NEVER trade it for a CL or League trophy. I was like a child on christmas eve yesterday
    Keep at it, you need to stay competitive since there's a lot of scout buyers on your server. It will pay off one day!
    Ljepoje likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

This is i think the match's key. Never before i spent so much time wondering over a counter formation, expecially against the 4-5-1 V which has alwais given me lots of troubles expecially against similar or around -5/10 Qualities.

This time i focused myself not only on the module, but on how he would set his arrows. Given as obvious reds on his AML/AMR, i 'blued my DMR/DML. At midfield he had a MC/AMC playing in first role, so i thought he'd add a red and eventually move it to AMC. So i put my best defensive MC directly on his side (Tenma) with blue arrow. He had a Q49MC on the other side, and a 7* DMC as guard. As to fish them both, i added a red arrow on my most offensive MC (Romer). As for forward, I kept Hutton on the opposite side as Romer against the weakest DC (6*), so basically i tried to "squish the sides to make space on the middle, where effectively Matsukase and Schneider found space and the scores. Pretty satisfied.

And this is the thriumpal march of New Team, ruined only by a 1-1 in the group stage against even the team which ended up last (troll was on that day). That is the one and only goal suffered from us in the whole CL. New Team is now unbeaten since 30 whole matches in CL. Let's hope to keep it up and further :P

Raykco and Ljepoje like this.

Right how many tokens should I have ready for next season?
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    At the end of the day... win or lose... It's just a GAME... Just try and enjoy it for what it is... and tanking next season? with all these players? seriously? Anyways... If you play illegal formations, your squad quality will out do all those inactive teams that end up in your league. We lost this time and its time for us to move on...

As they always say... There is always NEXT SEASON. I'm no tanking. I'm more determined to succeed.
    You're probably right! Anyway, it "feels" a little better now, got the most of my anger out...Sry for all OT.

I haven't yet decided if I'm gonna tank or not, what do you think? I don't know if I'm gonna invest this season, and if I do it will only be 500T max... I can't upgrade any of my facilities either since they are "maxed out" (lvl 7 - 8). I have already begun the upgrade of the 43,000 stadium, will take 19days to get it completed.
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

With one game to go ive secured 3rd in the League and have won the Champions League for the first time ...
    Raykco likes this.
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Keep at it, you need to stay competitive since there's a lot of scout buyers on your server. It will pay off one day!
    Yeah, you right. It's just the bitterness of losing talking ... Then again, If I tank - I will never be able to play or face Dynamo SWAG or TanerGS for that matter.... I just hope one day, I get my revenge at TanerGS.... Just need to be patient
    Raykco likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...