Page 214 of 227 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    You're probably right! Anyway, it "feels" a little better now, got the most of my anger out...Sry for all OT.

I haven't yet decided if I'm gonna tank or not, what do you think? I don't know if I'm gonna invest this season, and if I do it will only be 500T max... I can't upgrade any of my facilities either since they are "maxed out" (lvl 7 - 8). I have already begun the upgrade of the 43,000 stadium, will take 19days to get it completed.
    Don't tank a season in the league... unless its necessary.... (like looking likely to miss out on the CL qualification towards the end of the season.)

Plus it will be boring if you tank... no competing in league next season and no CL to go for in the following season.
    Ljepoje and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Don't tank a season in the league... unless its necessary.... (like looking likely to miss out on the CL qualification towards the end of the season.)

Plus it will be boring if you tank... no competing in league next season and no CL to go for in the following season.
    Yeah, then I will "stick to the plan" then. Forget this bitter loss and move on, hopefully we can win it next season - who knows? Remember same thing happend last season in the CUP against Orchard UTD (eliminated by the away goal in the semifinals) and look what happend - We won the **** this season!

Anyway, I have been looking through all of my games in which I managed to draw and lose and concluded following: In every game we managed to get a 1 -1 or 2 - 2 draw or lose for that matter - we did it against a 4-4-2 formation (FC Kula, Galatasaray, TanerGS etc etc)... It seems that NOT having any ML+MR is a big handicap and perhaps our biggest and weakest spot.... I remember back in lvl 1 - 3, when I used to play 4-4-2 - I almost won and beat everybody.. Perhaps it's time to get back to "our" classic 4-4-2 formation and see how it works out? Think the first thing I'm gonna do on sunday+monday is to buy a ML+MR and PT my youngsters back to 8*.

I promise that we will pick ourselves up, and we will rise like never before! Payback time, Balkan style!
    July Fourth and Raykco like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Yeah, then I will "stick to the plan" then. Forget this bitter loss and move on, hopefully we can win it next season - who knows? Remember same thing happend last season in the CUP against Orchard UTD (eliminated by the away goal in the semifinals) and look what happend - We won the **** this season!

Anyway, I have been looking through all of my games in which I managed to draw and lose and concluded following: In every game we managed to get a 1 -1 or 2 - 2 draw or lose for that matter - we did it against a 4-4-2 formation (FC Kula, Galatasaray, TanerGS etc etc)... It seems that NOT having any ML+MR is a big handicap and perhaps our biggest and weakest spot.... I remember back in lvl 1 - 3, when I used to play 4-4-2 - I almost won and beat everybody.. Perhaps it's time to get back to "our" classic 4-4-2 formation and see how it works out? Think the first thing I'm gonna do on sunday+monday is to buy a ML+MR and PT my youngsters back to 8*.

I promise that we will pick ourselves up, and we will rise like never before! Payback time, Balkan style!
    July Fourth will be firing on all cylinders next season, because we believe our team willbe STRONGER than the squad this season. Hopefully this time around those scouts and nordeus gens are there because that was partially why we failed to win the Champions League this season. But if we get the right players... Then look out LEVEL 19... because July Fourth will be "all-out" for trophies once again... 449 + 676 = err..... lot's of TOKENS.
    Ljepoje, Raykco and Chris Rath like this.

July Fourth will be firing on all cylinders next season, because we believe our team willbe STRONGER than the squad this season. Hopefully this time around those scouts and nordeus gens are there because that was partially why we failed to win the Champions League this season. But if we get the right players... Then look out LEVEL 19... because July Fourth will be "all-out" for trophies once again... 449 + 676 = err..... lot's of TOKENS.
    Hooo hooo, somebody is heading for the JACKPOT .... I really hope you will have a much better luck with the TM + MR.Scout then you did this season (complete failure aka epic fail!)... I believe that If you just managed to get those players (like I did with my 8* youngsters) I bet you would won the CL finals and perhaps make it through the CUP quarter/semi-finals... A few players can make difference, believe me

Anyway, I can't wait until the new season starts..... This season was fun, but next season will hopefully be "funnier".
    July Fourth and Raykco like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Hooo hooo, somebody is heading for the JACKPOT .... I really hope you will have a much better luck with the TM + MR.Scout then you did this season (complete failure aka epic fail!)... I believe that If you just managed to get those players (like I did with my 8* youngsters) I bet you would won the CL finals and perhaps make it through the CUP quarter/semi-finals... A few players can make difference, believe me

Anyway, I can't wait until the new season starts..... This season was fun, but next season will hopefully be "funnier".
    Yeah... Getting to that little bit of the boring period where we are all now wait to the next season, I'm looking forward to seeing our last league game of the season and giving Zidane the send-off he deserves, before the Transfer madness starts and we invest heavily into our players to give them plenty of training to once again be a long way ahead of our nearest rivals.
    Ljepoje likes this.

I'm waiting our friendly so you can bitch on 2 losses instead of one :3
    Ljepoje likes this.

Yeah... Getting to that little bit of the boring period where we are all now wait to the next season, I'm looking forward to seeing our last league game of the season and giving Zidane the send-off he deserves, before the Transfer madness starts and we invest heavily into our players to give them plenty of training to once again be a long way ahead of our nearest rivals.
    Yeah, that's true.... Hopefully you will find a good replacement for Zidane as well, and if you do - you could re-name him back to Alex Zidane And it currently stands in my league, both FC Kula and Iztik Yan are at 61points with 1 the final round to go. Will be interesting to see who takes the 2nd resp 3rd place

Ah, yes! I'm trying to figure out who I'm gonna PT (beside the youngsters) and which player I could replace. The only player that I could consider to sell at the moment is our 3rd GK (Pletikosa) since our 2nd GK will get another * before Sunday (become a 7*). Also, I just made a "Dv8r" 1Token bid: I placed a bid on a 18yr Russian (Q40, DMC with SA - Corner kick) with 4hours to go, hopefully nobody will bid on him and I would get him for a token. Could be used as a reserver or something like that.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I'm waiting our friendly so you can bitch on 2 losses instead of one :3
    Haha.... BAD KARMA - what goes around comes around! You just wait until next season, I told the dev's to "tweak the beef" and screw you over - big time (both in League,CL and CUP)...

I'm playing a league game at 14.47 CET, then I'm free for the day. I could send you a invitation right now and schedule the game at 21.00CET, otherwise just cancel it if it doesn't suit you and re-schedule it when it's appropriate
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Haha.... BAD KARMA - what goes around comes around! You just wait until next season, I told the dev's to "tweak the beef" and screw you over - big time (both in League,CL and CUP)...

I'm playing a league game at 14.47 CET, then I'm free for the day. I could send you a invitation right now and schedule the game at 21.00CET, otherwise just cancel it if it doesn't suit you and re-schedule it when it's appropriate
    22.45 will do as i'll be back from work if it's ok for you:]
    Ljepoje likes this.

Well, season was just terrible. After 10 great season with pretty good trophies this season my team made me some kind of surprise and take ONLY 13 place. All my team was pretty good ( one of the best average of league ). Also I tried lot of different strategy, but nothing helped me. Maybe someone understand what was the problem? ( Morale max level, condision always on 90%, order most of time default and as I was said my team was better than others) Thanks.. ;/

One of biggest surprise. 1-3 against player, who earn only 6 points this season. 3 points for this. can't believe.

28 day

Last edited by Metaliugas; 06-01-2013 at 07:45 AM.
    July Fourth likes this.
    Football Club McFiltness