Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Next Season's Target
    -Win the League
    -Win the Champions League
    -Reach the Quarter-Finals of the Cup
    -Sign a scout player
    -Negotiate 3 players
    Pretty much similar to my targets for next season. League and Champions League titles are a must with the high expectations of the current highly ambitious July Fourth Chairman. Also, I'd like a cup run, but its not essential.

Also, as regards to scout player your signing, make sure its a good one (22-24 years old and 44Q @ L4).
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Breaking News - Youth Players Arrive

Here is another waste - Getting your new youth players on Day 28 when your about to get promoted... Complete waste, but thats the current problem of the current 12 day youth cycle. If it was down to me, I'd change the 12 day cycle to a 14 day cycle and make all youths available on Day 2 and Day 16 for a maxed out youth academy.

Token Youth - 4*100 DC for 15T. Player is exactly 4*100 (i.e. 75 from 5*) but he will be 19 tomorrow and 3*100. No reason to sign immediately and he is released immediately.

Free Youth - 1*89 DC/DMC... Valued at $58.4M, 5 skill points away from 90Q and trains at a relative medium pace (nothing great) BUT, since he close to 90Q and trains OK. We will keep him for a day or 2 and train him to 1 point away and then put him on the transfer list and some L14 managers next season can fight it out in a bidding war since he is young and plays a dual-role of DC/DMC which maybe attractive to some bidders. May even get a bid on negotiations. So overall this is a good player to get for selling purposes.

Haha, bad timing? Just sign the *free* one and sell him, always good to have some "pocket" money before the end and beginning of a new season. But how many times are you getting the youths (once or twice per season)? And which level is the highest you can upgrade to? I will get my U21 players in 5 days, let's see if they are good or not.
    July Fourth and shwanko07 like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    22.45 will do as ill be back from work if it's ok for you:]

Oki doki, I changed it to 22:45CET then! Don't be late and no excuses this time ....

This will be the rumble bumble clash between The Champions League winners vs The CUP winners

Morgan O'Bree and shwanko07 like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Haha, bad timing? Just sign the *free* one and sell him, always good to have some "pocket" money before the end and beginning of a new season. But how many times are you getting the youths (once or twice per season)? And which level is the highest you can upgrade to? I will get my U21 players in 5 days, let's see if they are good or not.
    I've already signed the non-token youth and he will be retained until he needs 1 point from the next star. (hes not that far away now).

I get my youths every 12 days, which is annoying because it does not allow me to get the full potential of young players.

Next season (S41): Day 12 and Day 24
    (S42): Day 8 and Day 20
    (S43): Day 4,16 and Day 28

and then the cycle repeats itself once again every 3 seasons. I wish there was a "speed up" option for tokens so I can break the cycle and get youths on the days I'd like them to arrive... Day 2 of every season. Terrible really.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I've already signed the non-token youth and he will be retained until he needs 1 point from the next star. (hes not that far away now).

I get my youths every 12 days, which is annoying because it does not allow me to get the full potential of young players.

Next season (S41): Day 12 and Day 24
    (S42): Day 8 and Day 20
    (S43): Day 4,16 and Day 28

and then the cycle repeats itself once again every 3 seasons. I wish there was a "speed up" option for tokens so I can break the cycle and get youths on the days I'd like them to arrive... Day 2 of every season. Terrible really.
    Ok, yeah you could get perhaps more $ for him the as he currently is. Especially when the madness goes off at the TM

So it's every 12days then (max upgrade?). Hmm, I get my every 16days from now one (lvl 7 budiling). But I always get sh*tty ones, and the times they are "good" - then they turn out to play in wrong position.

Yeah that would be nice as well, especially as a T-buyer you would have the benefit. I think this suggestion could be implemented since I see no negative impact of the game itself - they would just benefit from it, just as the suggestion @Craicot proposed earlier about the Mr.Scout list. Would be great to have these kind of options/alternatives, especially if your a player that keeps this game go around and alive.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. Cristian FC (Romanian Team)

Details
    Type: End of Season Friendly
    Home or Away: Home
    Kick-off: 18:00 GMT+7
    Referee: Andre Mazanou

End of Season Friendlies will be held between last season's CL finalist, Cristian FC and AEPRE FC. AEPRE FC will be playing on 4-1-2-1-2 wide diamond aganist their 4-3N-3. The Anderssons will be on both flanks, as July Fourth is in the starting 11 for the first time.

Lineups

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

League, Day 26

With another magistral performance we closed our League with the perfect record. Today too, prolly due to the Cup's excitement still in the air, our team was a panzer. The 4th on table couldn't stand us even playing home as we beat them to a pulp in the process. What remains now is just to fly to Serbia for the friendly and combined party of New Team and Balkan Boyz. Coach Mad will provide a further plane as to ontainer for the beer he promised to bring there.

Scorers: K.H.Schneider (3), O.Hutton (2), F.Bergera (2), J.Romer.
    Mom: O.Hutton (9), New Team.

And here is our perfect season in the League:

Later tonight for player's final stats and awards!
    dv8r likes this.

AEPRE FC 3-1 Cristian FC

What a match from both teams as they tried to create chances throughout the match. This proves that AEPRE FC is a team to beat next season.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Thinking of adding randoms from 2 levels above/below so I can get support for my matches

Considering the chances of being friendlied, is it worth the bonus support? I only have one friend on my server and he isnt always online
    Ljepoje likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Thinking of adding randoms from 2 levels above/below so I can get support for my matches

Considering the chances of being friendlied, is it worth the bonus support? I only have one friend on my server and he isnt always online
    I'm never sure about things like this either, but you always feel that the extra support could help you in key games, for example CL Final last night... Could that extra 2% of support in favour of your team tilt the outcome of the final towards you?