Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree169Likes

Thread: Season 120 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Am beginning to think that adding new roles are useless, I don't know if the engine has been tweaked by am finding my players with new roles to somehow contribute less than what they did in their original role. Has anyone else noticed any such difference?...
    Simply you avoid the penalty possession that you have using a player in wrong position, that, maybe, for example, been ST can play better as AMR.

Yellow triengle =1% penalty, red triangle is 2%, then I think 5 OP players, decreases till 20%

Season 120 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20190701-133423_top-eleven.jpg
    This player explains what am trying to say. When I bought him, he was only amr/mr, so I trained him into an mc. Note his stats, it only has one 10 rating which is recently when I played him in Amr. Otherwise at MC position he has low ratings with lots of cards. And yes he won MOTM as AMR.
    Last edited by Nebu; 07-01-2019 at 12:42 PM. Reason: More info
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190701-133423_Top Eleven.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	125029
    This player explains what am trying to say. When I bought him, he was only amr/mr, so I trained him into an mc. Note his stats, it only has one 10 rating which is recently when I played him in Amr. Otherwise at MC position he has low ratings with lots of cards. And yes he won MOTM as AMR.
    Exact, thats what Im saying when I say: "maybe, for example, been ST can play better as AMR."

Each team is configurated, to have a better zone where players, can contribute ina better way.
    You will never see, a amc+amr+mc performing in the same way, in these 3 positions.

I will say even more, it is posible, that this player with already 3 positions, performs better as AML.

Never expect anything here. Just test players, pay attention at what they do and where, and then, work using this info'.

Do you think that T11 developers can understand any of this?

Playing against a tanker tomorrow .I hope he doesn't put his best Players to beat me. I'm only 1 point ahead the second (due to a troll result)
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Playing against a tanker tomorrow .I hope he doesn't put his best Players to beat me. I'm only 1 point ahead the second (due to a troll result)
    Lol
    Just realised your team is named On Vacations 😁😂
    Thought Khris posted in the mini event section that you were on holidays
    I see but I didn't read properly
    Anyway good luck
    milpol likes this.

Hahah.

Good luck and have fun
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

I really love playing this game even without trophies lol but I got pissed off for first time in my cup game until 90th minute I had result that leads me in next round and then corner for my oponent with hard defending tacting his one single player in my box and none my defenders around him, so he scores and I am out of cup, how on earth he could be all alone to score that goal
    And forget to add I got red carded in 28th minute, so everything was against me
    Last edited by dareng; 07-02-2019 at 09:25 AM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dareng View Post
    I really love playing this game even without trophies lol but I got pissed off for first time in my cup game until 90th minute I had result that leads me in next round and then corner for my oponent with hard defending tacting his one single player in my box and none my defenders around him, so he scores and I am out of cup, how on earth he could be all alone to score that goal
    And forget to add I got red carded in 28th minute, so everything was against me
    i just wasn't to be

Famous
    Strolled into last 16 in the Cup with a 7-0 aggregate and top of the league with 22 points from 8 games (drew first game).
    Second in league is on 21 points and I noticed today he won 2-1 with a 90th minute winner after getting a man sent of in the 86th minute!!!
    If I was him I'd be jumping with joy at that one!
    We play on Wednesday

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast