Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Like Tree169Likes

Thread: Season 120 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    Well it finally happened a CL Cup final win the first for city since season 34 its now season 85 !!!!! that's 51 seasons A crushing 5-0 final victory,its also the first time City have won both the L and CL trophies in the same season since season 3 ???
    khris, Easan S and Nebu like this.

Won 5-0 last game, the 1st won 4-3 finally, so, that 0-0 vs the last team, costed the League title. But.... we won the 8th Super League and the Super Cup Finale is in one and half hour.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    Well it finally happened a CL Cup final win the first for city since season 34 its now season 85 !!!!! that's 51 seasons A crushing 5-0 final victory,its also the first time City have won both the L and CL trophies in the same season since season 3 ???
    What a record 😂😁
    Congratulations on your double

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Won 5-0 last game, the 1st won 4-3 finally, so, that 0-0 vs the last team, costed the League title. But.... we won the 8th Super League and the Super Cup Finale is in one and half hour.
    Good luck in your super cup final!!
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Good luck in your super cup final!!
    Strange match but we got it at 88' xD so good season, finally.

Season 120 - Are you ready?-s120-supercup-finale-2222.jpg

Desert Rats FC added the Super Cup to their trophy tally, at their first attempt. The opponents were the side that put them out of the Cup at the Semi-Final stage, so, despite going one down midway through the first half, a rapid equaliser and an 80th minute winner made it a satisfying bit of revenge...

Season 120 - Are you ready?-s45-super-cc-final-marian-fc.jpg
    Season 120 - Are you ready?-s45-super-mr-final-marian-fc.jpg

Season 120 - Are you ready?-trophy-thumbs-up-x2.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 07-20-2019 at 09:32 PM.
    khris likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Well, time to close this thread and choose the 3 winners of 50Tokens.

So, the 3 winners of 50Tokens are @Steppenwolf @talisman and @Fino Alla Fine

Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Opponent had only 6 chances and my DC got rating 5.4...

Attachment 124755
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Ex-Youth product Striker Yala Johnson hit a purple patch today, helping himself to 9 goals in the two matches Nouvion FC played.

First they put one foot firmly in the Champions League Final against an evenly-matched opponent, rattling up a 5-1 away win in an early kickoff.

Later in the afternoon, they played a low-quality team from the lower reaches of the League table and equalled their record score, right-winger Jose Libman netting a hat-trick, but he was eclipsed by the 5-goal young striker as the home side self-destructed, finishing with only 9 players on the pitch.

Attachment 125727

Nouvion FC find themselves holding a six point lead at the top of the table, simply by holding their nerve while all others were tripping up against lower-placed opponents.

Attachment 125729
    Quote Originally Posted by FINO ALLA FINE View Post
    I might be wrong as I did this some seasons ago...... but here it comes... Well in order to train him higher - you need to train grey skills higher but only those defence training drills where his low grey areas are and where some offensive drills hides as well.. It costs lot of green but is doable...
    I always left attacking skills, which you can find under defence training drills, for last...
    But anyhow sometimes it is odd things that make difference... and who knows - maybe it is Nordeus way of slowing down top teams...
    I lead my league (top of the server) and today I draw against rock bottom team.... Well no logic in that as I basicly did same tactical **** as usual...

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk
    Quoted the 3 winners of 50Tokens. Congratz

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223