Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Goalkeeper -> frustration

hallo
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitza View Post
    The

fkn Nordeus should rethink about the way they handle the game. I mean there are so many issues with this game, I feel no need to continue with a listing of everything here, other people did that for years now. Needed that, sorry folks...

GK Stats : bugged up, as all TE is

Rookie
    Bro even my goalie was **** when he joined, go relegated as I had to face against extremely strong teams. Imagine starting a season with your 93% team and almost all your opponents 115% minimum to 145% not fair right?. My keeper was still ****, just couldn't save, then after a season got promoted got another even more extremely strong teams with the strongest being 173% and I was the 3rd weakest 115% but I was place second. Well the same keeper performed like Gigi Buffon in his prime!! 3rd season with him got the same opponents, some are just tankers who **** the league table at the end but just pussies who don't want to fight with their 150+ teams against the same guy who was with me for 2nd straight season(175%,not a tanker. More like token player).he won the quadruple (as expected) but the SAME KEEPER who was **** in his early season was one of the best performers. That's my story and what I want to say is maybe your opponents were stronger or just bad luck or like almost everyone said. Change your keeper, buy a new one. Mine was 95% when he started now he's 122% and he's a magician. I hope he doesn't fail me in the new season.
    And speaking of saves look at this one. 143% tanker pussy who plays with his strongest team at the end and twice against me. Got 3rd place because of him and a few of those ****ing tankers. Lost 2-1 was away but just look at his keepers saves. Unbelievable!!! 8 saves in a match.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12