Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By TheWhiteKirby
  • 1 Post By Kelpie Grant

Thread: I can't believe I relapsed

Apprentice

I can't believe I relapsed

But I'm back. TheWhiteKirby is back. So far, this game has rewarded my playing it this season. Only suffering 2 defeats this season. Just has me wondering- wtf was going on two seasons ago when I quit? Same tactics, same style lmfao. Anyway, I'm back for anyone who remembers my epic rant lol
    maloukees likes this.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Welcome back! Not surprised. Alot of my friends left and came back as well after trying numerous football manager games.
    Should be a smooth transition back, cant recall any major changes in the last 2 seasons

Famous
    Happy to see you return....

Apprentice
    That's even crazier lol. I quit because my 114% team lost to a 74% team and I just couldn't do it anymore. My team tactics were all 10% and they were all 99% rested high morale. It seems that the RNG is better though. The two losses I accepted, one was a troll kind of and the other was a team better than me. It seems like its operating the way it did before I quit again which is good
    Club History
    0 Triple Crowns:

Lol. It will not take long before it goes back to normal for you. As in the troll results and losing to much weaker teams. The game is still programmed the same way. You win alot of trophies and they start making it more difficult for you unless you managed your quality and not let it get too high.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Lol. It will not take long before it goes back to normal for you. As in the troll results and losing to much weaker teams. The game is still programmed the same way. You win alot of trophies and they start making it more difficult for you unless you managed your quality and not let it get too high.
    Club History
    0 Triple Crowns:

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    That's a little bit not precise xD

Nobody remembers your rant because it is just one of so many lately ,frankly its become so boring to the point I dont even bother reading the forum much anymore. When you investigate a lot of the rants it turns out that mostly its either new managers who dont understand a lot or its older guys who cant understand why their monster mutants are no longer dominating and they have failed to adapt to the changing landscape of the game. Now before anyone jumps on me let me say I dont like a lot of the changes myself but I adapt to what is now and play on without resorting to ranting about rigged matches etc. Really the only 2 things that disappoint me at the moment is the removal of the gk trick training(it just saved time when training really) and what they have done to negotiations which has just caused bullish inflation in the transfer market early in the season. The rest is stuff that can be overcome and adapted to.
    TheWhiteKirby likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Nobody remembers your rant because it is just one of so many lately ,frankly its become so boring to the point I dont even bother reading the forum much anymore. When you investigate a lot of the rants it turns out that mostly its either new managers who dont understand a lot or its older guys who cant understand why their monster mutants are no longer dominating and they have failed to adapt to the changing landscape of the game. Now before anyone jumps on me let me say I dont like a lot of the changes myself but I adapt to what is now and play on without resorting to ranting about rigged matches etc. Really the only 2 things that disappoint me at the moment is the removal of the gk trick training(it just saved time when training really) and what they have done to negotiations which has just caused bullish inflation in the transfer market early in the season. The rest is stuff that can be overcome and adapted to.
    I feel you, but you have to admit whatever they did 2 seasons ago was messed up. They tried to implement like an "upset" algorithm so 36% teams can still have a chance against 78% teams or whatnot. Which is fine, but when my 95% team beats an 91% 4-2 and then I draw 2-2 against a 40% thats form is LLLLL they can go suck a **** lmfao. Thats when I quit, when I had 3 counter attacks end in my 6* ST just completely missing the goal after dribbling around the goalkeeper (rated 2* btw). But they seemed to have gotten rid of that since- this season, with the same tactics and a 84% team, I'm in the Cup Finals and lead the league by 4 points. But I agree, before then the game was relatively fair, I didn't complain even when I lost to someone less % than me since it always seeemed like a fair match- my team was playing like **** and they were playing really well. But don't just make my attackers with 10% attack bonus 5*+ full morale, miss over and over against a 60% team just because you want to bridge the gap between managers and noobs.
    Club History
    0 Triple Crowns:

Nordeus sets the results for returning managers in their favor to try to suck them in. Be careful, or you'll be stuck playing a very flawed game again.

Luckily, I've had no temptation to rejoin the game, I just pop on here now and then to see how things are going. Looks like nothing much has changed, but it struck me that the forum activity seems down. Perhaps Nordeus is seeing the negative effects of treating their game with an absence of care?
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END