Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Eurocup -Group Satage - Semifinal-Finale Playoffs

Eurocup -Group Satage - Semifinal-Finale Playoffs

we come from here:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...er-thread.html

Eurocup -Group Satage - Semifinal-Finale Playoffs-eurocup-group-stage-draw.png

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS --- CLUB -------ASSO TAG------NATION

POT 1
    Milpol-----------------On Vacations---------------#6GYJSD---------------Greece
    Chai------------------Chai City FC----------------#V28F1A ----------------Macedonia
    Abhisek fc .............Iceland FC.....................#d56rvp ......................Iceland
    Illmaestroll..................The Prof ,................. #GHPCBK....................Italy

POT 2
    Chocolove..................Chocolove.............. ...#3LYDP9......................Georgia
    FC Simples................FC Simples...............#WKW12M..................... Wales
    Ayaanlefreeman........Gothenburg............Tidak Ada Asosiasi..........Sweden
    -a.gavrilin..................Shakhtar Donetsk........#A203M8.....................Ukraine

POT 3
    -DionMeratek.............SummerLove................ .#b70q18.....................Israel
    -Nuno FC---------------S.C.Braga--------------------#KM9KTU--------------Portugal
    -Stevan99---------------Podrinje----------------------#UAAVPI----------------Serbia
    -Nick Lizas--------------AEK FC STARS-----------#5RPU5K ------------------England
    POT 4
    -Justicedjesy-----------Godfavor-----------------------#HDS04L------------------Spain
    -Extended--------------Space Soldiers--------------#SZ7DZC----------------Slovakia
    -Manz-------------------Earriors FC-------------------#FLYNKT-----------------Malta
    -Khris........................FCBayern München---------#PEZCPY-------------Norway

RULES:

. The winner will have 30T reward and 2nd place will have a 15T reward.

For fair play and equality, and to have the less possible manipulation in the 1vs1's we will have Average Quality Caps, that will be;

-Team AvQ. of 115,9% max when match starts..
    -Without a single 9* under the field. MAX. AVQ ALLOWED IN SINGLE PLAYERS 159,9%
    -Without a single player with less AvQ than a 4*. ***when the match starts, sub's of 1-3* allowed*** (MIN. STARTING 11AVQ 70%)
    and
    max. 3 subs of 1%-115'9% allowing only 1 in 1st half after the 30 minute with exception of Injury cases, including 2,and 3 injuries before the minute 30'.

So yeah, remember that subs can not be 115'0%+
    1 club per Manager please.

PREVIOUS COMP: COPA AMÉRICA
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ffs-rouds.html
    Best 4 were México (Nick Lizas), Bolivia (Peter) , USA (Abhi) and Jamaica (Khris).

The plan for now is the the 4 continental comps and the best 4 countries will participate in a World Cup.
    Last edited by khris; 07-24-2019 at 04:46 PM.

Dreamer
    Stevan99 (Serbia) tag
    #UAAVPI
    Not
    #UAVAPI
    khris likes this.

So the plan maybe will be, do 4 continental comps, and the best 4 of each one will participate in a world cup....
    So if that's the case, México, Bolivia, USA and Jamaica won a spot there....

And tomorrow, the comp' will start running, good luck to all participants

Iceland 2-2 Israel

Hi Khris,

Why did you change the rules the last second? If I'm not mistaken from the start they were different and also they were different during the previous competition, especially these 2 points:

-Without a single 9* under the field. MAX. AVQ ALLOWED IN SINGLE PLAYERS 150,0%

Previously max AvQ was 120% but I have no problem here. What I don't like is the 2nd point. You say players with 9 stars are not allowed which means they must be lower than 160% but then you added a small note they must be under 150% which is not fair. I have only 2 good players one of which is 134% and the second one is 150% which means my main ST will not be able to play it. Please, check this rule once again because it contradicts the original concept

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Hi Khris,

Why did you change the rules the last second? If I'm not mistaken from the start they were different and also they were different during the previous competition, especially these 2 points:

-Without a single 9* under the field. MAX. AVQ ALLOWED IN SINGLE PLAYERS 150,0%

Previously max AvQ was 120% but I have no problem here. What I don't like is the 2nd point. You say players with 9 stars are not allowed which means they must be lower than 160% but then you added a small note they must be under 150% which is not fair. I have only 2 good players one of which is 134% and the second one is 150% which means my main ST will not be able to play it. Please, check this rule once again because it contradicts the original concept
    Yeah, i added 2 points to keep closer limits of avq.... I'll take a look and think about it after eating lol

Bon Appetit
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Bon Appetit
    Oke so, lets keep the 70% min' of AvQ and just don't allow 9*s so, Max. AvQ will be 159,9%

I'll edit the starting post.

Thanks. Maybe let's also add 120 AvQ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast