Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Season 121 - Are you ready?

There's a few posts on "Top Eleven Elite" from managers complaining about negative tokens because of this. What's more is that those dipsticks knew that they got awarded twice in error and they still spent the tokens... 🙄
    Pablo Ramirez likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    There's a few posts on "Top Eleven Elite" from managers complaining about negative tokens because of this. What's more is that those dipsticks knew that they got awarded twice in error and they still spent the tokens... 🙄
    Haha i didn’t know we could have negative balances. Let me go TE Elite to check it out. What a joke
    Easan S likes this.

I saw someone posted a negative balance of 1.4k tokens in FB. How is that possible?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    After an easy season, this one is tough. And wow, the guy who whacked me in last season CL is in my CL draw again along with other stronger opponents! Please give me an easy league Nordeus. I really do not mind the boredom as long as i can train less
    if you observe your oppo in the Cup, you 'll figure out your League.
    EastsiderSG likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Desert Rats FC start their 46th season at Level 39, having come close to all three major trophies last season.

Results not going their way had a big effect on their League campaign, as they recovered from a heavy first match defeat to rise to the higher reaches of the table, but eventually found themselves two points short and had to settle for second place.

Their progress through the Cup was fairly routine until the Semi-Finals, where they encountered a recent regular opponent, and came off worst, a narrow win in the home Leg being offset by a 3-goal blast midway though the first half by their adversaries in the 2nd Leg, and they had to bow out of the competition.

The Champions League found the Rats in a very competitive Group, but they had a couple of results favour them and a top of Group position saw them in the lower half of the draw against more equal opponents. They had a couple of scares on the way, but made it through to the Final and defeated an old regular foe on Penalties to add the Champions League trophy to their cabinet after a five year absence. They then went on to claim the Super Cup at their first attempt, taking revenge on their Cup vanquishers in the process.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s45-l38-league-table.jpg
    Season 121 - Are you ready?-s45-l38-league-top-players.jpg

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s45-champ-final-result.jpg
    Season 121 - Are you ready?-s45-super-cup-result.jpg

This season, at Level 39, Desert Rats find themselves in a same-level Champions League, and again in their usual Group H berth.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s46-champ-groups-initial.jpg

Their playing squad at the start of the season, with their club records.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s46-playing-squad-initial.jpg

The Management is out looking for another AML and a DC/DL player to cover for older players at the end of their contract that were released at the end of last season.

Bearing in mind the tendency for Cup first round matches to be an occasion for the Nordus Troll to rear his head, the Management decided on an all-out-attack policy from the start, and it paid off, young 'keeper Florian Saskin chalking up his first Clean Sheet of the season, but backup striker Jiri Hrubsa became the first casualty of the new season.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s46-cup-cc-1r1-lol-fc.jpg
    Season 121 - Are you ready?-s46-cup-mr-1r1-lol-fc.jpg
    Season 121 - Are you ready?-t11-troll-nope.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 07-21-2019 at 06:37 PM.
    nikolgiorgos, Javert89 and Easan S like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Nouvion FC start their 8th season at Level 8, with a 5th League Championship under their belts from last season.

In contrast to their senior colleagues, Nouvion found other results going very much their way, particularly in the early part of the second half of the season and, with their rivals taking points off each other and losing to lower-placed and lower-Quality opposition, hit the top of the table with 7 matches left, and a run of one loss in 26 matches was finished off with the League Championship trophy in their possession.

The one defeat was in the Champions League Final, a torrid affair in which the Nouvion attacking play was stifled by a defence-heavy side, who won the match by converting a corner late on.

Nouvion's Cup campaign was a difficult one, several opponents having augmented their squads with high-Quality scouts, but some crafty wins and lucky draws gave them progress to the Quarter-Finals, where their luck ran out.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s07-l07-league-table.jpg
    Season 121 - Are you ready?-s07-l07-league-top-players.jpg

This Season, Nouvion are again in Group H of the Champions League Group stage, in a same-level competition, except for one Level 7 team who are probably wondering what they did to deserve that...

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-champ-groups-initial.jpg

The Nouvion playing squad for this season, with their club records.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-playing-squad-initial.jpg

The Management is also looking for AML and DC/DL players to replace a retiring player and one low-Quality player that was released last season.

Having provided the play-book from which the Desert Rats Management borrowed the attacking page for their Cup match, Nouvion attacked from the first whistle and successfully avoided the Nordeus Troll.

Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-cup-cc-1r1-xorazm.jpg
    Season 121 - Are you ready?-s08-cup-mr-1r1-xorazm.jpg
    nikolgiorgos, Javert89 and Easan S like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Still having problems with almost everything in game. 2 times tried to make asso for that "clean sheet" event, but that is only one small problem. Bigest issue I have are warching videos to save some green packs, so I am stuck at 4.7K for a while (I should have 4.9K now).
    Developers should revert update if they can't fix this one.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    if you observe your oppo in the Cup, you 'll figure out your League.
    Thanks Nik. I scouted everyone in the cup and at the moment they all look manageable. Lots of inactive teams. Gotta check again. Am sure everyone is buying players.
    nikolgiorgos and Easan S like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Still having problems with almost everything in game. 2 times tried to make asso for that "clean sheet" event, but that is only one small problem. Bigest issue I have are warching videos to save some green packs, so I am stuck at 4.7K for a while (I should have 4.9K now).
    Good thing you have sufficient in storage! I am surprised they are taking so Long to fix this. Hopefully they compensate you fairly
    Easan S likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    :/ .....

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast