Thread: Problem

Problem

All my players were level 5 when I was level1 but now they are level 4 (now i am level 2)

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    The players stats are still the same but the star ratings decrease the more the seasons go on

oki , thanks

So if I have a 1* player at the end of the season (don't ask me why I would have him), next season would he be kicked out and sent home?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    So if I have a 1* player at the end of the season (don't ask me why I would have him), next season would he be kicked out and sent home?
    No, he would still remain a one star, but would just take longer to get to 2* as he's that poor (I saw one team that had a 1* player with a quality of 12(!!!!!!!!!!!!!) in his squad. They were level 5).
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    No, he would still remain a one star, but would just take longer to get to 2* as he's that poor (I saw one team that had a 1* player with a quality of 12(!!!!!!!!!!!!!) in his squad. They were level 5).
    When I was L15. There was a team in my league that had a 30 y.o. 2nd choice GK that had 46 quality and their main GK was a scout!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*