Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Unlogical rating system?

Unlogical rating system?

I just started a new season on top eleven. I finished the season with a 117% team. Using tokens buying 5 talent players for 69 tokens and a couple of 0 money 79 tokens scout players. But in this season. In my champions league I checked all the Teams. And I'm the only team from leauge 3. Everyone else is league 4. How is this fair? Is this because I got those players? It's a bug right? Why should I be punished for spending tokens? Isent that something that should be rewarded? Should I not use any tokens this season then? And fall down in quality? So I don't have to compete with players who easy can get 1 star better player for the same tokens? Seems so unfair. And I feel like I'm punished for having a good team. Does this mean I will at least get money for league 4 championship league matches? Or is it pure punishment all the way. And I just noticed I'm the only level 3 team in the cup as well. I mean come on? This is frustrating

Yeah we all go through this. It actually took me 3-4 Seasons to realise something was wrong when I first started.
    My personal opinion is Developers want us to spend our tokens and greens so whatever kind of team we have from the previous season has to be improved.
    Too many players just build an insane team once and maintain it for many Seasons which is too easy so this quality draw Ensures continuous activity in the transfer markets and training. Continuous spending of tokens and greens!

So you can either manage your quality better by selling end season and buying early season or save your tokens and greens by using the same team and experience what you are facing now. You can still win but much less than someone who uses his tokens and greens continuously.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicesquid View Post
    I just started a new season on top eleven. I finished the season with a 117% team. Using tokens buying 5 talent players for 69 tokens and a couple of 0 money 79 tokens scout players. But in this season. In my champions league I checked all the Teams. And I'm the only team from leauge 3. Everyone else is league 4. How is this fair? Is this because I got those players? It's a bug right? Why should I be punished for spending tokens? Isent that something that should be rewarded? Should I not use any tokens this season then? And fall down in quality? So I don't have to compete with players who easy can get 1 star better player for the same tokens? Seems so unfair. And I feel like I'm punished for having a good team. Does this mean I will at least get money for league 4 championship league matches? Or is it pure punishment all the way. And I just noticed I'm the only level 3 team in the cup as well. I mean come on? This is frustrating
    Once you know how the system works, you can use it in your favour to avoid these situations. Ive not logged in yet after win a double with a 121% team.

I guess the CL and cup will be +1 level.

Rookie
    I don't think that is unfair. Usually in rl Barca get drawn in group with Dinamo Zagreb. And yes,often they trash their sorry ass...
    In this game, if you have stronger team then your level implies - engine put you in stronger group as that way it makes more like in rl.
    You may be Celtic in your league but in Ch.league... well you are still Celtic ...
    Been both Top Dog but trash can....
    But yes you can manipulate draw but looking after your overall quality....
    Don't mistaken that you are only investing tokens and greens.... we all do that ... some even many more then you can imagine.
    Good luck and fight those big guns...
    Actually I've succeded in winning Ch.League once when I was -1 level team.... so I know it can be done...

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk

Unlogical rating system?-img_20190722_164134.jpg

Against all odds but the satisfaction will be indescribable

Quote Originally Posted by Nicesquid View Post
    Hi, it depends on the rating you finished with ,last season.

As you were 117% ,Nordeus rated you should start in high enough rated competitions for the new season.

Maybe,you were more eligible to complete +1 level Cup & Champions competitions,rather than Cup and Champions in your own level,
    where fewer higher teams like your one,are supposed to be there.

If you finish <100% it should not happen,at least till level 30.

Anyway, at level 3,if you maintain between 100% and 120%,you should be able to face almost all opponents in level 4.
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 07-22-2019 at 10:50 AM.
    maloukees likes this.

Thanks for the reply guys. Glad to see I'm not crazy here. I just want to point out some replies. I like a challenge. But I don't want to be Celtic in the champions league 😂. Specially not if I use tokens to become Barcelona🤣. If I have to manipulate the draw system. Something is wrong with the draw system in the first place. From the looks of it. It's not a bug as I first tought. This experience is something you all gone trough it seems. But from a buesniss point of view this is at least from my side a loss for nordeus. I won't bother buying token players this year. It's much better to just buy cheap good 30 year Olds. And sell them at the end of the season then. Because if I continue strengthening my team with good young players. I'm gonna be facing +1 every season. And I'm not interested in that. Good luck with your seasons guys wish u the best

Rookie
    Same to you mate...

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply guys. Glad to see I'm not crazy here.
    You are not crazy and you are not punished.
    You are a just a token cow customer for them as many others.
    Don't believe them when saying lies like that
    https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...me-level-as-me

"The club Level of the competitors may not be the same in the Champions League competition since the mixing of teams depends on how many teams are available for each level in every server."
    bs, this should happen only in the top of every server, not in lower levels of the game except 1-2 teams that had to complete the last CL competition of every lv with 32 teams.

But no, it's their system. If you have a team above 120-130% quality, they put you on purpose on a higher level competition so to make you spend more money, tokens and greens.

But I will use less tokens now. What's the point spending money if you will be punished for it 🤑
    I'm just gonna lower my quality every season. Untill I decide a month I wanna win.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast