Thread: Low star leagues

Low star leagues

I am trying an experiment but was wondering if anyone had done it before ,I am pretty sure someone has so it would be interesting to know what happened.
    I am building a team of 3* players and only training them to 4* with greens. I know first season I will most likely finish bottom 4 and therefore not promote ,maybe higher and promote. I will be training them during the season with regular training so they will probably end up around 5* at seasons end. I am wondering what will happen if
    a) I dont get promoted
    Will the game match me with similar star rated teams in which case I will most likely promote next season
    b)get promoted
    again will the game match me with similar star rating team or does it condemn me to never winning the league but able to promote by finishing 5 -8 every season.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

It really all depends on your current quality and competition. My 2nd account is in a league of 1 to 2 star teams. I filled the team with 3 to 4 star players and the account is already doing well in first place. Every season end, i sell everyone except my 1 star players and buy back 3 to 4 star players. It is doing better than my main team that manipulates from 6 star to 4 star.

The server does the comps based on avq, so yes, you'll be in a league with similar avqs, still in higher levels, where there are just 2, 3,4 leagues in a single level, you'll not be placed in such a low avq group because there aren't low avq teams there.

Its exactly the same, if you promote or not, the next season, with same level or +1, the draw will work in same way, taking into account your best 14 avq.

So many players have quit the game after they removed negotiations so there are alot more low quality players nowadays which benefit us. I believe Khris is talking about high levels. Thats why only a few leagues per level. I am talking about lower level leagues. My 2nd accout is not level 10 yet. So its also based on your level
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 07-29-2019 at 04:40 AM.

Cheers for the info guys. Team I have for the experiment is a Level 23 team that finished 8th last season and is now sitting 3rd ,go figure
    Low star leagues-2019-07-30.jpg
    Low star leagues-2019-07-30-1-.jpg
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Thats alot better than i expected! And with 3-1-2-4! lol nicely done. You might win it!