Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: 100% Proof this game is garbage

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Stop complaining about troll results. We know it. If you don't like them, don't play the game! They are a part of the game.
    Learn how to prevent them
    be serious, you can't prevent them. especially in cup/cl finals. it's 100% proved that the ai is on weaker's team side. last season i showed some evidence in here to prove this but somebody in here deleted the post. i guess they don't want stuff like that public. truth is disturbing ) so stop taking the game side because it's obvious it's programmed this way.
    Last edited by funker; 08-14-2019 at 05:59 PM.
    lento79 and TheWhiteKirby like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lento79 View Post
    The game is ridiculous since the update in may. To lose vs 10-15% weakers i agree but not 30% or more!
    When i make me many hours work to train my players to 130% for example its not fair to lose vs 30-50 weakers with **** team
    the game engine is broken 1,5 year now, when they started to control the super scores vs abandoned teams.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    be serious, you can't prevent them. especially in cup/cl finals. it's 100% proved that the ai is on weaker's team side. last season i showed some evidence in here to prove this but somebody in here deleted the post. i guess they don't want stuff like that public. truth is disturbing ) so stop taking the game side because it's obvious it's programmed this way.
    Yes thats true. The weaker became bonus

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Stop complaining about troll results. We know it. If you don't like them, don't play the game! They are a part of the game.
    Learn how to prevent them
    Now its a Part of the game but many years before not

Look my win ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by lento79 View Post
    Look my win ridiculous

Its easy for a level 11 compared to level 55 and up like me. For you the process of growth is what keeps you going. Me I've been playing this game for 5 years. Maxed out my Training at level 91, the game got worse when they stopped allowing you to upgrade your ground and other buildings, things that actually make the club on the whole better. Whats the point of the option in the game? It's a waste. Trust me when you've reached the pinnacle like many others have and only to realize it does not matter much. No matter how many tokens you buy and spend or training. The game will find a way to mess things up. The better ideas like National Teams can never last, only the garbage events they have once in a while.
    TheWhiteKirby likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234