Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Watch Match Replays?

Apprentice

Watch Match Replays?

I think it would be cool to be able to watch games back, especially games you weren't there for. It would be nice to be able to rewatch past matches like in the first-leg or something of a tournament in order to see worked and what didn't and be able to study the opponent's tactics one more time. I don't know if it would cost a lot of data to save those replays, but I only expect to save the replays throughout the season- no saving in an archive or anything and they all get reset when the new season does. Idk just think it would be nice
    maloukees likes this.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Rookie
    I think servers wouldn't handle it, last weekend there were issues connecting to association games due to associations being played and the masters of europe at the same time. There are many abandoned leagues and the system would need to save every replay of every game played. PS I don't think you can get much information from the simulations. Like when I switch from short passes to long passes I couldn't spot the difference in match simulation. The match stats are more reliable source for me
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    I think it would be cool to be able to watch games back, especially games you weren't there for. It would be nice to be able to rewatch past matches like in the first-leg or something of a tournament in order to see worked and what didn't and be able to study the opponent's tactics one more time. I don't know if it would cost a lot of data to save those replays, but I only expect to save the replays throughout the season- no saving in an archive or anything and they all get reset when the new season does. Idk just think it would be nice
    This has been suggested time to time, too by myself.... maybe the only option would be eliminate the saved formations option and save the last 1-2 written reports there..... which would be a better option...

Quote Originally Posted by eXtEnDeD View Post
    I think servers wouldn't handle it, last weekend there were issues connecting to association games due to associations being played and the masters of europe at the same time. There are many abandoned leagues and the system would need to save every replay of every game played. PS I don't think you can get much information from the simulations. Like when I switch from short passes to long passes I couldn't spot the difference in match simulation. The match stats are more reliable source for me
    "PS I don't think you can get much information from the simulations. Like when I switch from short passes to long passes I couldn't spot the difference in match simulation"

what? xD you can spot the mentality of your oppo' during the live animation, I did a video where one can perfectly see the differance between the 5 mentalities ...passing style too is quite easy to spot.... passing focussing too... offside ON.... it changes the players display.... so you can detect by paying attention and just a little bit of knowledge your oppo settings.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    "PS I don't think you can get much information from the simulations. Like when I switch from short passes to long passes I couldn't spot the difference in match simulation"

what? xD you can spot the mentality of your oppo' during the live animation, I did a video where one can perfectly see the differance between the 5 mentalities ...passing style too is quite easy to spot.... passing focussing too... offside ON.... it changes the players display.... so you can detect by paying attention and just a little bit of knowledge your oppo settings.
    Exactly there is soooo much info you can get. Especially in a tournament round where you could miss the first leg due to real life stuff and have 0 clue how to go about the next leg. Especially if you went a goal or 2 down

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Club History
    0 Triple Crowns:

Perhaps fixing game engine should be priority instead of stupid cosmetics.
    dave1311 and Richie72 like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoIzMase View Post
    Perhaps fixing game engine should be priority instead of stupid cosmetics.
    Lol I shoot for realism. They will never fix this engine, but they will definitely add more cosmetics lol
    Club History
    0 Triple Crowns:

I recommended back then . The answer I got is that the game would be very big on size
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Those are fixed scenes, has no meaning. But we have suggested to be able to see in highlights which goal came from a corner or a f-k.
    Last edited by Ποσιδονας; 08-11-2019 at 12:07 PM.

Addicted
    thats a good idea

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast