Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Need a reasonable reply from Nordeus about my first Cup match. It's weid :(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tannguyen View Post
    I'm at level 6 and just won the Leage and the Champion in the season 5. In the past 3 seasons, I've never been defeated by any upper level with 3 goals differenced. But in the first game in Cup competion this season (I'm home and play with level 8), I lost 1-7. That's weid, I thought. Hereby is my attached picture of the match. And I need a reasonable reply from Nordeus about their game engine. Also, I need your comments about this case.
    Thanks for reading. My appology of my poor English.
    Attachment 6182
    I am aware that 3-5-2 is the great counter for 4-5-1, but I did not know it would do this well against 4-5-1 V

regardless, the NGE is fickle and gave more goals that I would have expected with these formations, but by all rights you were going to lose with this formation combined with his higher quality. Who knows what his instructions were and they could have made a difference.

I am in the same boat as you, losing 5-1 in the first leg and I cant recall losing by 4 goals in any games except 1 CL game, but I get your point.
    tannguyen and MoonMaiden like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Q View Post
    I think your formation is kill yourself... 2MC vs His 3MC and your lonely striker against his 3 DC?
    Dude, you missed out smth. His 2 wingers attk both flanks??

For me, there is nth wrong with formation. I am always win over 3-5-2 with 4-5-1 V-style.

I think his concern is not about losing match. Its about 1-7.....
    herdo likes this.
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

Quote Originally Posted by Shanghai Shenhua View Post
    changes has been made by them
    6:1,7:1,5:0 happened on my server too this season
    I agreed.

If I'm not wrong, they usually change formation engine every new season...
    tannguyen likes this.
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    I agreed.

If I'm not wrong, they usually change formation engine every new season...
    Yep, that's right. As I saw (I'm now lv6), lst season's best formation was:3N-1-3W-1-2. Season 4 (mine) was 4-4-2. Season 3 was: 4-1-2-1-2. So maybe 3-5-2 flat will be the better formation in this season ???

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by tannguyen View Post
    Yep, that's right. As I saw (I'm now lv6), lst season's best formation was:3N-1-3W-1-2. Season 4 (mine) was 4-4-2. Season 3 was: 4-1-2-1-2. So maybe 3-5-2 flat will be the better formation in this season ???
    I beat a higher rated opponent with 3-5-2 (2dmc though) yesterday, he was 4-3-3
    tannguyen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    Dude, you missed out smth. His 2 wingers attk both flanks??

For me, there is nth wrong with formation. I am always win over 3-5-2 with 4-5-1 V-style.

I think his concern is not about losing match. Its about 1-7.....
    How bout 7* he saw ST against his saw 5* GK that's mean his opponent only saw 3* GK? I think 1-7 is fair result....
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Q View Post
    How bout 7* he saw ST against his saw 5* GK that's mean his opponent only saw 3* GK? I think 1-7 is fair result....
    Maybe you dont know that my GK's exact quality is 45.9 and he needs only 3 skills to reach Q46. And have you ever played with 7*ST vs 3*GK but your ST cant score at least a goal ??? Last season, my 7*ST always missed such chances like that and I have just sold him for $10M. As far as I know, he can win me, even win 4-0 or 4-1, but 7-1 is an unacceptable result.
    BTW, thankyou for all of your comments. I will go on with my Leage and C1, not concern about the CUP competition in this season.

Formation is the matter here

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Hear_break_kid View Post
    Formation is the matter here
    No. Game engine is the matter here. It's ridiculous, they make you feel guilty even though you did everything they advertised and still got humiliated.
    ice87s and tannguyen like this.

1-7 here is a load of ****. This kind of happened to me yesterday in my cup game I lost 1-5 against slightly stronger (3Q) opposition. Yes I don't mind losing, because we all lose but the losing margin here is just a total load of bollocks from the GE

If you were to lose here then a score like 0-2 or 1-3 should of been the score, not 1-7.
    cracicot, ice87s, aiureah and 1 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast