Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Ποσιδονας

Thread: Should I train him second position?

Should I train him second position?

I have an experimental player that I bought at the beginning of season 18 years old AML with right leg, trained special ability, and took time to train flat skills. Now he is 118%, with all the white skills 150 flat. I’m thinking now, would it be efficient to learn him AMR position to use his right leg, open new white skills for more efficient training? Or should I wait for the new season to do so? Or shall I continue training his white skills with just AML position?

You cannot learn him AMR.
    Must be AML>ST>AMR
    or AML>AMC>AMR

but now has too high quality. Next season.
    Also, foots are cosmetic.
    Altiplano, nikolgiorgos and milpol like this.

Oh, didn’t know that restriction! So, do you think there is a point to learn ST or AMC for that player. Would it really give a boost to his performance?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosowar View Post
    Oh, didn’t know that restriction! So, do you think there is a point to learn ST or AMC for that player. Would it really give a boost to his performance?
    Will take more rest packs to train him with another position now. Should have done it when he was below 100%.

I usually buy only ml/mr at 18 which are never bidden and train them to aml/amr or dl/dr the only exception i see for me to use rest packs for that feature. otherwise SA and bum bum 140%

He is already 150 all. So I was thinking only from point of view that new white skills would allow to speed up training with new training rules. But on the other hand I would spend green boxes to open new position and it might make it worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Kosowar View Post
    He is already 150 all. So I was thinking only from point of view that new white skills would allow to speed up training with new training rules. But on the other hand I would spend green boxes to open new position and it might make it worthless.
    There is no difference between the skills of an AML and AMR, so it won't open up any new white skills (not that you can without going through AMC or ST first, as noted above). Similarly, there might be one or two skills added if you add ST or AMC, but it would make almost no difference to how quickly he gained new skills.

As others have said, if you want to add a position to give you some flexibility during matches then wait until next season when he'll have gone down 20% but will still be young enough to train quickly.

As a slight aside, I'm increasingly coming round to the view that some others in this forum have that special abilities (all of them) are pointless, so think carefully before spending valuable greens on those.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by pigeon92 View Post
    I usually buy only ml/mr at 18 which are never bidden and train them to aml/amr or dl/dr the only exception i see for me to use rest packs for that feature. otherwise SA and bum bum 140%
    You'd better buy AML/AMR and train him ML/MR as a second position than vice versa.
    FC Elkhorn - Level 12
    Association: Russian Dream Team (#6P73JL)

Achievements:
    9 League
    5 Champions League
    6 Cup
    4 Super Cup
    4 Triple Crowns

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Will take more rest packs to train him with another position now. Should have done it when he was below 100%.
    Unless the grey skills are low and there is a drill that would affect these low skills. Then you could train the new position using this drill
    FC Elkhorn - Level 12
    Association: Russian Dream Team (#6P73JL)

Achievements:
    9 League
    5 Champions League
    6 Cup
    4 Super Cup
    4 Triple Crowns