Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 8.12 - 14th of August - morale

Quote Originally Posted by Never View Post
    I have this moral indicators . You can see it with thumb up or down with some comments if you view the players moral.
    So you don't have this update on your server till yet.
    No, I'm not seeing any new information on morale... no comments on the players morale. So it's interesting to hear the reasons that you're seeing for morale changing. Sounds like most of the time it's not enough game time, which ties in with substitutes and reserves dropping morale quite quickly.

As a slight aside, it's frustrating that different players / servers are seeing different versions of the game. It seems like we currently have at least three versions out there:
    - The old version, no shop or morale comments (I have one team like this)
    - Updated shop but no morale comments (I have one team like this)
    - Updated shop and updated morale comments (@Never's team)
    I don't think any of it makes any real difference to the game, but it feels like (taking lessons from Facebook) they're currently experimenting on us.
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    No, I'm not seeing any new information on morale... no comments on the players morale. So it's interesting to hear the reasons that you're seeing for morale changing. Sounds like most of the time it's not enough game time, which ties in with substitutes and reserves dropping morale quite quickly.

As a slight aside, it's frustrating that different players / servers are seeing different versions of the game. It seems like we currently have at least three versions out there:
    - The old version, no shop or morale comments (I have one team like this)
    - Updated shop but no morale comments (I have one team like this)
    - Updated shop and updated morale comments (@Never's team)
    I don't think any of it makes any real difference to the game, but it feels like (taking lessons from Facebook) they're currently experimenting on us.

Here you have an example how it looks :

[Official] Top Eleven 8.12 - 14th of August - morale-screenshot_2019-09-09-11-00-05.jpg
    Every time he drops in moral from green to yellow even he makes a goal or give a forward lean so I invest again a blue pack today.

Only a little group of my friends has this moral update. My second team has no moral and no shop update.
    It looks like if a small group are the ones who must testing this crap
    Last edited by Never; 09-09-2019 at 10:26 AM.
    Ludo_Mansio likes this.

Interesting to see the way it looks, thanks for sharing

Rookie
    Will the game reduce the number of trolls or is Nordeus still committed to pushing players to consume?
    Level 20

18 x League Champion
    15 x Champions League Winner (4 x Runner Up)
    17 x Cup Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    13 x Super Cup Winner (1 x Runner Up)

929 Wins/ 55 Draws / 40 Losses
    4367 Goals Scored / 509 Goals Conceded/ 267 Games Longest Unbeaten Streak

I don't have the new moral thing yet, but moral does not seem to have any noticeable effect in terms of performance or maybe it is random. For example, today I had a player with very poor moral [dark red] in the starting line-up for a match and he got the MOTM award. His moral changed from very poor to poor [dark red to red].

There are probably so many cosmetic things in this game that attempt to trick users to spend or buy that this game can be compared to a scam.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-12-2019 at 02:28 PM.
    dave1311 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    ...I had a player with very poor moral [dark red] in the starting line-up for a match and he got the MOTM award. His moral changed from very poor to poor [dark red to red].
    I can imagine the post match interview, looking miserable throughout the whole thing... "I guess man of the match is good. I don't know, I can't really be bothered. Excuse me, I'm just going to stand in this corner and have a little cry."

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't have the new version with the -+ comments but for first time I 'm playing tomorrow the CL final and there isn't any need to boost the morale of my players.
    In my basic team I have 12 players with superb, 5 players with very good and one, my sub GK with good.
    I boost morale only before finals and usually have to upgrade to 6-7 players (with a double blue).

* I still cannot see any effect-connection of morale with performing.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I cannot see any effect to the negative at all. Team bonus is in my opinion purely cosmetic as well and I’m yet to see any noticeable change in morale other than it is going up or down according to results. I’ve had players on Red arrows turn in an 8 or 9 rating.
    maloukees likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #99
    Administrator
    Hey guys,

Beginning with the next season (15th of September) we'll release Morale Changes to everyone. Thank a lot to everyone for sharing their feedback.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey guys,

Beginning with the next season (15th of September) we'll release Morale Changes to everyone. Thank a lot to everyone for sharing their feedback.
    Nothing changed here... Same as before...

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast