Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 8.12 - 14th of August - morale

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Top Eleven 8.12 - 14th of August - morale

Hi Managers!

On August 14th we released Top Eleven version 8.12 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser.

Technical

With this release, we’ll stop supporting Android devices with x-86 architecture. This change is required by Google Play and it is necessary in order to improve the gameplay, stability and to add new features, all of which are not supported by these devices.

Managers with these devices will be able to continue playing for some time, however, they won’t be able to update the app to the latest version. We recommend connecting your club to Facebook or Google Play in order to continue playing with different devices.

New

In order to assure the best performance possible and experience for our Managers with this release, we’ll introduce a slow rollout of new features. This means that only some Managers will be able to see them until we globally launch them. We'll officially announce when the features are available to everyone.

1) New Shop - Some Managers will be able to see the new Shop design. In order to enhance the experience, we've made some visual changes to the Shop screen. Let us know what you think.
    2) Morale Indicators - With this release, we'll be slowly rolling a new addition to the presentation of Morale for your squad players.

Morale is impacted by both Individual and Team performance. With this release, we're introducing Indicators that will give further explanation about Players' Morale. This way, Managers will know what had the highest impact on a player's current Morale state and how it can be improved.

Together with this, Players’ Morale is going to be more dynamic in order to adequately correspond to the Indicators. You'll be able to find the Indicators in the Assistant Report or under the Morale tab in the Player screen. Morale Indicators will be visible to some Managers starting with the next season.

As we roll out the new features we’ll be actively looking for your feedback in order to improve it.

Thank you!
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-26-2019 at 05:52 PM.
    dsio, milpol, maloukees and 1 others like this.

Famous
    When you say "some managers" do you mean that managers on my server may be seeing these new features whilst I cannot (or vice versa).

Or will the initial rollout be certain servers only?

So with this new morale indicators will the players who score hattrick/have rating of 8-9-10 have their morale raise instead of getting down?
    I think only in Top11 will we see a player who perform well have their morale down after match.
    I get it if the player get substituted/have bad match to have their morale down but not for player who perform tho!
    lespa, talisman and maloukees like this.

VIP
    Morale should be affected only by games, not by daily restarts...
    dsio, milpol, lespa and 1 others like this.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    When you say "some managers" do you mean that managers on my server may be seeing these new features whilst I cannot (or vice versa).

Or will the initial rollout be certain servers only?
    The slow rollout will be connected to servers. So all Managers on a certain server will be able to see the same.
    Altiplano likes this.

Deleted - already a post on this...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    1) New Shop - Some Managers will be able to see the new Shop design. In order to enhance the experience, we've made some visual changes to the Shop screen. Let us know what you think.
    have anyone got the new visual for their shop screen?
    the curiosity is killing me. can't the nordeus staff show us some previews?
    maloukees likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Morale is impacted by both Individual and Team performance. With this release, we're introducing Indicators that will give further explanation about Players' Morale. This way, Managers will know what had the highest impact on a player's current Morale state and how it can be improved.

Together with this, Players’ Morale is going to be more dynamic in order to adequately correspond to the Indicators.
    no more troll results from abandoned teams ?
    I 'll be damned if see that
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    What the the FA because those matches are on different servers??

Hope the moral as already said here in ONLY affected by their performance in the matches

How do I know the exact number of greens?

With this new layout I am not able to see the exact number of greens before seeing the videos and the final number after the videos, to control if it was the daily 25.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast