Thread: When do we unlock more emblem patterns/shapes/symbols and jersey patterns?

When do we unlock more emblem patterns/shapes/symbols and jersey patterns?

I'm a level 3 manager. I would love to have more options as I'm thinking of purchasing more tokens to make my emblem and jerseys a little more unique. Do we get more options as we level up? I've noticed more unique emblem designs and jerseys when I click on a player in the transfer market.

You don't get any more options to create unique emblems or jerseys as you level up. The other emblems and jerseys you're seeing are the ones people have won from events, challenges or gifts.

If you keep playing and do some of the events you'll probably get several jerseys and an emblem you like. Or you can ask friends to send you them.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    You don't get any more options to create unique emblems or jerseys as you level up. The other emblems and jerseys you're seeing are the ones people have won from events, challenges or gifts.

If you keep playing and do some of the events you'll probably get several jerseys and an emblem you like. Or you can ask friends to send you them.
    who wants jerseys get the game play sorted 1st