Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By HeGdIgA
  • 1 Post By seagull

Thread: Stop Facebook Login - Save your Team

Stop Facebook Login - Save your Team

In the beginning, sorry for my English, since I can not do it, I use google for it, so please do not knock my head off 🙈

Save your team! Facebook locks more accounts for no reason! The submitted data will not be processed, the access remains closed!

Some put money in the game that's gone, simply because Top Eleven works with Facebook!

Nordeus will not be able to log in to his team differently than via Facebook to play anywhere, like on a PC or smartphone!

It would be time for the users of Top Eleven to get Nordeus to change the login. Login with email as with other spülen would be useful, so I can access anywhere on my team without the need FACEBOOK for it.

I personally have my mouth full, even 2 times my team also lost money!

Please backup your team when you play pber on Facebook and mobilize for a different type of login

THANK YOU AND MUCH SUCCESS WITH YOUR TEAM
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie
    There is a backup option for iOS users to log in using Game Center. Not sure about Android tho

hello, yes thanks but if you only played via pc and via Facebook, then your team is gone at a Facebook lock! I got a lock because I invited too many friends for Top Eleven, counts as spam and now Facebook is too and the team is gone!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HeGdIgA View Post
    In the beginning, sorry for my English, since I can not do it, I use google for it, so please do not knock my head off

Save your team! Facebook locks more accounts for no reason! The submitted data will not be processed, the access remains closed!

Some put money in the game that's gone, simply because Top Eleven works with Facebook!

Nordeus will not be able to log in to his team differently than via Facebook to play anywhere, like on a PC or smartphone!

It would be time for the users of Top Eleven to get Nordeus to change the login. Login with email as with other spülen would be useful, so I can access anywhere on my team without the need FACEBOOK for it.

I personally have my mouth full, even 2 times my team also lost money!

Please backup your team when you play pber on Facebook and mobilize for a different type of login

THANK YOU AND MUCH SUCCESS WITH YOUR TEAM
    Totally agree mate......

Please Nordeus make also possible and join with your email...

Thanks

Rookie
    It is true. Facebook login is destroying the game. We should get rid of Facebook.
    maloukees likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The sad part is that if you have an abandoned team for some months and then activate it (log in), nordeus has taken all your tokens and sources.
    You have the basic only as a LV1 team.
    But if your account is connected to google, then you have kept all the previous tokens and packs you had.
    So if you intend to drop a team, connect it with a google account first so if come back, log in from there.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    THat is why...

NORDEUS should remove connection with anyone else.. NOT with facebook or with google ... just their own login...