Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Stadium Seating

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    5

    Stadium Seating

    I have a 3,000 capacity stadium, but during home games my attendance is still 800/800. And I've leveled up my parking lot to 4 as well. Is there something I'm missing here?
    Last edited by Stuh217; 08-16-2019 at 03:21 PM.

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    90
    You are probably level 1, it is limited. As you progress to next levels, it will raise. Don't raise your capacity over 3000 until you are level 3, it is wortless for now. This is a table of max attendance:
    L1 - 800
    L2 - 2,500
    L3 - 6,000
    L4 - 11,500
    L5 - 19,000
    L6 - 28,000
    L7 - 40,000
    L8 - 53,500
    L9 - 69,000
    L10 - 86,500
    L11 - 106,000
    L12 - 127,500
    L13 - 151,000
    L14 - 176,500
    L15 - 204,000
    L16 onwards - 260,000

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by eXtEnDeD View Post
    You are probably level 1, it is limited. As you progress to next levels, it will raise. Don't raise your capacity over 3000 until you are level 3, it is wortless for now. This is a table of max attendance:
    L1 - 800
    L2 - 2,500
    L3 - 6,000
    L4 - 11,500
    L5 - 19,000
    L6 - 28,000
    L7 - 40,000
    L8 - 53,500
    L9 - 69,000
    L10 - 86,500
    L11 - 106,000
    L12 - 127,500
    L13 - 151,000
    L14 - 176,500
    L15 - 204,000
    L16 onwards - 260,000
    By level one do you mean level 1 stadium or level 1 club?

    But thanks, that makes more sense now.

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    5
    By level do you mean club level? Because I am only level 1 in that respect.

  5. #5
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuh217 View Post
    By level do you mean club level? Because I am only level 1 in that respect.
    Yup Club level which is also league level.
    As extended mentioned, level 1 is capped at 800 max attendance. Fewer people want to watch lower league matches

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Yup Club level which is also league level.
    As extended mentioned, level 1 is capped at 800 max attendance. Fewer people want to watch lower league matches
    Exactly

  7. #7
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuh217 View Post
    By level one do you mean level 1 stadium or level 1 club?

    But thanks, that makes more sense now.
    and you get the error in associations

  8. #8
    VIP talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,764
    Keep building and extending your stadium, it's the only way to get your other facilities upgraded, particularly the Car Parking as that will limit attendance as well...

    It's useful to get ahead of the Level Attendance Limit if you can afford it, as once you get to level 7 onwards you will find the duration of the upgrades get longer (and more expensive) and you may find that the capacity of the stadium is limiting the potential attendance rather than the Attendance Limit.

    I sometimes wonder how some of my active opponents at my current Level 8 are keeping their clubs afloat as they have 16k capacity stadiums (and in one case, 800) when they could be getting 53.5k attendance with all the money that could bring in through ticket and merchandise sales.
    Last edited by talisman; 08-17-2019 at 08:10 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...