Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Season Openings 2019/20 Challenge - FULL-TIME!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatho View Post
    How did you win pls show ta tics and rating and formation
    It likes a gamble. Try it if you have tokens to burn. I was success with the last event with my 2nd account even with low conditions, very poor morals, and using only one tactic. But I had no luck with this event after 5 tries, I couldn't beat PSG.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    How did you do this can you please show tactics with formation as I'm struggling against Porto and need the 5-7* player even if he is old
    First, you set the best formation you can use with your best players.
    If someone else played and won with a 4-5-1V you can't do the same if you don't have two very good wingers (or if someone won with a 4-4-2 ND , you can't use it if you don't have a good AMC and two good STs.
    Go with normal/mixed orders and observe how the game goes.
    I suggest to use High pressing and mtm from the start, so to get some little extra % for attack and defense .
    Those two orders consuming more condition but you don't care because after the games, the current condition goes to default.

Now, it's a matter of luck.
    If the game will decide to give you the win or not.
    With my main team I lost one game vs Valencia at penalties, where Valencia was -20% quality and my takers had 150% in Finishing- Shooting.
    Playing with another account I have, an abandoned team I use only for events, I won Porto at penalties (Porto had +20% quality).
    They lost the first three penalties
    [Official] Season Openings 2019/20 Challenge - FULL-TIME!-event-ele-porto.jpg

The free player was
    [Official] Season Openings 2019/20 Challenge - FULL-TIME!-event-ele-porto-player.jpg
    Grandef likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thanks so much for the help used the 442 tactics and managed to get the win, should I keep that tactics for all games tho?
    Really annoying tho bcs CB is like my strongest position, any formation with 3 CB as well as lb and RB or a DMC instead of cb

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Thanks so much for the help used the 442 tactics and managed to get the win, should I keep that tactics for all games tho?
    Really annoying tho bcs CB is like my strongest position, any formation with 3 CB as well as lb and RB or a DMC instead of cb

I don't use same formation to all matches, I adjust it to the one my opponent plays. But some formations and orders work against almost all other formations, so you can try it

Quote Originally Posted by eXtEnDeD View Post
    I don't use same formation to all matches, I adjust it to the one my opponent plays. But some formations and orders work against almost all other formations, so you can try it
    How can you tell what to do when they are running a certain formation is their some sort of chart which is like they're 442 so go 451V or what? Thx

I just spent 50 tokens trying to beat Real Madrid. TRIED to. Regretting a lttle now and procrastinating if i should keep going and what is the limit/budget before i give up. How many times did you guys take to beat Real? The quality diff between real and my team is around 45 now. Doable u think? Just want the jersey

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I just spent 50 tokens trying to beat Real Madrid. TRIED to. Regretting a lttle now and procrastinating if i should keep going and what is the limit/budget before i give up. How many times did you guys take to beat Real? The quality diff between real and my team is around 45 now. Doable u think? Just want the jersey
    I played Real about 6-7 times and have scored 1 goal (!!!). It's impossible, they outplay you every time, tried every possible set up and nothing has worked.

Quote Originally Posted by eXtEnDeD View Post
    I played Real about 6-7 times and have scored 1 goal (!!!). It's impossible, they outplay you every time, tried every possible set up and nothing has worked.
    Lost 3 times to them with same scoreline 1-0. lol. Cant score

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Lost 3 times to them with same scoreline 1-0. lol. Cant score
    You will try until you get the jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    You will try until you get the jersey?
    I think i will invest another 100 tokens to try to win it. If not i think i will probably just trade for it. 4 more attempts!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast