Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Guns of Glory token rewards

Guns of Glory token rewards

There was a certain game called Guns Of Glory that was a free token prize if downloaded and castle upgraded to level 10. I downloaded it, just reached to level 10 but instead of the offer staying in the free tokens section, it disappeared. It was not like this for Lorda Mobile as the evidence of completion was there. I would not have downloaded and completed the challenge knowing I would not be compensated. I spent lots of time on this Guns of Glory game trying to get the reward for Top Eleven and still I am not compensated. How can you advertise a reward for something downloaded, completed and then just take away the option of being rewarded for completing it ??

Rookie
    I think you should contact support of the ad provider, e.g. Tapjoy. There is nothing that Top Eleven mods can do about it I guess.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Addicted
    The tokens advert thingy is not worth the trouble.... Usually gets nothing in the end

My advice is, give every game this company is promoting a bad review.
    No one gonna hire them anymore if the outcome of this scam is only negative promotion.

Addicted
    Its very strange, just got rewarded for a game today, contct support there i'm sure they'll help you

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Its very strange, just got rewarded for a game today, contct support there i'm sure they'll help you
    Well ive completed 3 offers, one of them got rewarded the other 2 did not.
    Ive wrote about 2 tickets for each, proof (3x screenshots each) included.
    All i get is an automatic email which says that my request got denied.
    No explanation, nothing.
    When i reply to those denied requests i get no answer at all. I have 3 open tickets (several games) one is open for about 8 days no response.
    There is no help.

And be sure ive red those 3 requirements of each offer strictly and between "Download Game X" and "Upgrade thing Y to Z" i did everything needed

Addicted
    It's really verry strange i've completed several offers and got rewarded and when there was conflit i've shown proof and everythinhg ended up allright!

Some of the offers are not very clear

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    It's really verry strange i've completed several offers and got rewarded and when there was conflit i've shown proof and everythinhg ended up allright!

Some of the offers are not very clear

Which service?
    I made more positive experience with Tapjoy and Fyber.
    They do response at least with an non automatic answer.
    Ironscource is the provider im struggling with.

Addicted
    I completely agree with you ironsource i don't use i don't find them trustworthy i tought you were talking about tapjoy they are great

Tapjoy never scammed me. They are great. Ironsource however. Are the worst of them all. I stay away from everything ironsource is involved with

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast