Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By khris

Thread: Has the game engine changed=

Has the game engine changed=

Does anyone else have the same feeling that something has happened to the game engine maybe. My team used to play quite fairly until this season came defeats against weaker teams. Even one had maximum supporters percentage, high morale, 99% stamina and so on and no one supporting opponent, even not the manager himself. Training and all the systems that worker on before have stayed the same. Does that individual players morale thing affect so much? I doubt. Also seen lots of draws. Looks bit weird. I´d like to heard has anyone else had similar experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Newtown View Post
    Does anyone else have the same feeling that something has happened to the game engine maybe. My team used to play quite fairly until this season came defeats against weaker teams. Even one had maximum supporters percentage, high morale, 99% stamina and so on and no one supporting opponent, even not the manager himself. Training and all the systems that worker on before have stayed the same. Does that individual players morale thing affect so much? I doubt. Also seen lots of draws. Looks bit weird. I´d like to heard has anyone else had similar experiences.
    You are lucky to be playing since Sep 2017 or earlier and never experiencing this. I still experience it whenever it is a dogfight in the league. And i always experience it in cup and CL. It is quite common for me to get knocked out by weaker teams. You probably need to be 50 quality better in order to be relatively safe. Even so, there are no guarantees

Dreamer
    the game engine is completely loaded in favor of lower % and absent team managers,you only have to watch the formations and stats then watch the animations to see how non of the stats match what you see during game animation

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    the game engine is completely loaded in favor of lower % and absent team managers,you only have to watch the formations and stats then watch the animations to see how non of the stats match what you see during game animation
    Cause with the margins increment the "secure/stability factor" that the simulation gives to those teams without manager seems to be wider and cover more %....

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Does anyone else have the same feeling that something has happened to the game engine maybe. My team used to play quite fairly until this season
    The game engine changed before 2 years.
    If you noticed that this season, then I guess you 're lucky
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

When i say the game engne changed, i mean they have changed some things in it. It certainly does not work the same ways as in the last season. They have had several changes before but those have been a kind of ones they have agreed it is a bug or the change has been that kind of one that one can live with it. I have managed to fight well against even stronger teams before by making some tactical changes, but now everything seems worthless. I dont understand why they make these things - well, to get people buy more tokens of course. All the joy of the games dissapears. I dont mean it is always necessary to win matches or leagues. But if ones team is decent, it should cope at least in the top half of the league. And sometimes it really feels when one makes tactical changes during the match it does affect at all, and if affects, it affects in the negative way.

Quote Originally Posted by Newtown View Post
    When i say the game engne changed, i mean they have changed some things in it. It certainly does not work the same ways as in the last season. They have had several changes before but those have been a kind of ones they have agreed it is a bug or the change has been that kind of one that one can live with it. I have managed to fight well against even stronger teams before by making some tactical changes, but now everything seems worthless. I dont understand why they make these things - well, to get people buy more tokens of course. All the joy of the games dissapears. I dont mean it is always necessary to win matches or leagues. But if ones team is decent, it should cope at least in the top half of the league. And sometimes it really feels when one makes tactical changes during the match it does affect at all, and if affects, it affects in the negative way.
    Your perception isn't having the perception of the chnages implemented 2 years ago, simply you're in one of these seasons where your team is worst programmed by some of the multiple reasons, so what u feel is the lack of advantadge due lack of good internal programming in your players. It happens, some seasons you can feel the matches being played so fluidly, and some seasons u can feel different behaviors.

Well, might be so. There has been difficult seasons, but the opponents have been also strong. Then i have accepted loses but when not given up it has resuulted to a fairly good end of the season. This now is something different i feel. Well, lets see how the season continues. If the next week goes the same ways, i have to think what shall i do. Checked next weeks opponents and they are all weaker than mine and my team has become also stronger. Not gonna give up so far.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Your perception isn't having the perception of the chnages implemented 2 years ago, simply you're in one of these seasons where your team is worst programmed by some of the multiple reasons, so what u feel is the lack of advantadge due lack of good internal programming in your players. It happens, some seasons you can feel the matches being played so fluidly, and some seasons u can feel different behaviors.
    I agree. I think you can quite easily predict what sort of season you'll have after the first few games. Some seasons, for whatever reason, your team just doesn't play well. Happens to all of us.

I think you can either accept it's a part of the way the game engine is set up, or you can look for reasons and try to do something about it. I've not really seen anything compelling on this forum to suggest anyone has 'figured it out' and understands why their team is playing a certain way at a certain time or in a certain season.

So the best advice is probably just to accept it. If you're still enjoying the game, keep going and you'll probably have a better season next time. If you're not enjoying the game, go and find something better to do!