Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Back after many months of absence; I have a few questions.

Back after many months of absence; I have a few questions.

I am back to the game after many months of absence. When I joined back, I got a team that was 3rd in the league with 13 or 14 games remaining to play. I bought 11 players from the auction list in an attempt to build a foundation for a team that will seriously go for the major trophies next season. From those 11 new players, 9 are young enough (18-19 y.o that were among the most expensive I could get on the lists that appeared when I was watching). I have a doubt though whether those players will train as fast as what fast to very fast trainers used to be when I played way back in the past. I am at L32 and the maximum value of players that showed so far are 113M (wage around 44.6-45.6M) with the exception of one rare 114M (99%) that I did not buy.

I noticed a few changes like the introduction of team player bonus, individual player mentality, save feature for 4 different tactical setup, and the removal of the in-match assistant manager advices.

I have a few questions.
    (1)How often do young fast trainers appear in the auction list? Do they show up like 1 or 2 every new list or so, or they are much rarer like that one 114M I have seen?
    (2) How many green packs is it possible to get daily these days?
    (3) How is the game these days in terms of tactics?

Is there anything else I should know?
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-03-2019 at 09:17 PM.
    Bunzo likes this.

Famous
    1. Top players are rare. Auctions get worse every season. Lucky to find that player @114m once an hour.

2. 20-25 vids for farming, plus 10-15 for training.

3. Tactics mean nothing anymore. Morale, condition, support, etc, etc all cosmetic. Don't watch and win, watch and lose. No condition and win, 99% condition and lose.

The game is at its worst during the 4 years I've been playing.

Good luck.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    1. Top players are rare but it's better from old times where sometimes you couldn't find a ft after day 1.
    2. 25 vids for farming +2 for the X2 video button + 10 for replenish condition.
    But there is a limit of 24h (must pass from previous day, to watch again vids)
    3. I was saying the old times Luck 30%, Players-quality 30%, Tactics- coaching 30%, miscellaneous 10%.
    Now is Luck 50% (fixed results or scores) , the rest 50%.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    You will love your come back !
    Basically, this forum is being used by Nordeus to understand how successful players handle the game. And then, they come up with an update to ruin their approaches. They have done this for counter formations and did a pretty good job about that !That's why I never ever report on my successes any more. Not much more on my failures either, I must confess !
    The good thing is: you do not have to worry any longer about this game as your tactics will be as good as anything !!
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    1. Top players are rare. Auctions get worse every season. Lucky to find that player @114m once an hour.

3. Tactics mean nothing anymore. Morale, condition, support, etc, etc all cosmetic. Don't watch and win, watch and lose. No condition and win, 99% condition and lose.

Good luck.
    hahahahaha

Apprentice
    My only advice is do not spend a penny on this horse**** until they fix it. Or you will end up breaking your phone/pc. This game punishes you for having a good team. If your team is rated 100+% at the end of the season, next season you will be playing against mutant teams in all competitions and want to quit the game. I personally try not to end with a team higher than 93%. It usually pools me into a fun, fair competitive pool of opponents in all cups where I don't feel like I need to pay to win, just need to have a good training plan and tactics. That's my only advice in terms of actual mechanics. Other than that, expect to lose for no reason, expect the after match report to sound like someone throwing salt in your wounds.
    Altiplano and maloukees like this.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Basically, this forum is being used by Nordeus to understand how successful players handle the game. And then, they come up with an update to ruin their approaches. They have done this for counter formations and did a pretty good job about that !That's why I never ever report on my successes any more. Not much more on my failures either, I must confess !
    The good thing is: you do not have to worry any longer about this game as your tactics will be as good as anything !!
    The game still after many years has only three basic things
    - How to find the fast trainers
    - How to train them
    - How to avoid +1 LV teams and tankers

You can find them in the forum and this is the 90% of the game.
    The rest is luck.
    Bust most of the managers and members ignores it and prefer to write any kind of bs
    gizzmo and Altiplano like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    My only advice is do not spend a penny on this horse**** until they fix it. Or you will end up breaking your phone/pc. This game punishes you for having a good team. If your team is rated 100+% at the end of the season, next season you will be playing against mutant teams in all competitions and want to quit the game. I personally try not to end with a team higher than 93%. It usually pools me into a fun, fair competitive pool of opponents in all cups where I don't feel like I need to pay to win, just need to have a good training plan and tactics. That's my only advice in terms of actual mechanics. Other than that, expect to lose for no reason, expect the after match report to sound like someone throwing salt in your wounds.
    Yeah I've noticed this lately. I'm friends on T11 with other players who clearly spend money on the game, always averaging 100-110% but they also always seem to be lumped in to a league with others who also spend money. Take me for example, always start the season around 75-78% and get up to around 95-98% as I don't spend any money, and I get put in leagues with people the same level. If I was spending money I would be well *issed!! As if I was spending money, I'd want to be lumped in with the 80-90% guys who are active and beating their butts!
    TheWhiteKirby likes this.

Run away - run very far away.

This game is nerfed - I have been not watching matches as that is the sure-fire way of not getting overturned bythe minnow teams, and getting a better result against against most of the better ones.

As such, most of the joy has gone out of the game. You should be able to attend matches and feel that your reaction to match conditions and incidents have made an effect on the result - nothing can be further than the truth. When you get the feeling you are just going through the motions and not getting any satisfaction, then that may well be the point that it would be better to find something else more rewarding to play/do.

Rant over.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post

Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    1. Top players are rare but it's better from old times where sometimes you couldn't find a ft after day 1.
    2. 25 vids for farming +2 for the X2 video button + 10 for replenish condition.
    But there is a limit of 24h (must pass from previous day, to watch again vids)
    3. I was saying the old times Luck 30%, Players-quality 30%, Tactics- coaching 30%, miscellaneous 10%.
    Now is Luck 50% (fixed results or scores) , the rest 50%.
    During a certain period in the past when the old market system was around, for this account, I had trouble finding good 4-5 star fast trainers; there were simply none on day 1, and in some seasons I could see them showing on the 2nd or 3rd dayat Nordgen time, but as very limited lists, and even such limited lists do not show up again for many days.

Since my comeback so far, it still seems that the 5-star fast trainers are very rare (I seen maybe like 3 so far from all this time I have been watching the lists coming and going, but even from those 3, nothing special in terms of positions and so on.).

As for the things that affect match outcomes, I think I still do not know a few important things, but especially something in the tactical side and how certain things function. Some things are kind of hard to figure out though and they are made harder by the short duration of matches and limited number of highlights; there is no proper place to properly experiment, observe and learn in this game to find out about those things I think I missed. It is even harder when you are limited to a small screen and tablet-like device with limited functions (I do not even have a functioning laptop or desktop these days - all broken).

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    I bought the monthly card for tokens today as I am low on tokens and I anticipate that the 40 or so I have in the balance plus whatever I can collect daily from sponsors till the end season will be far from enough for next season purchases. I also have not joined any association so far; so, there won't be any tokens coming from there. I will also be able to test whether the action of buying tokens cause any hidden effects on the performace of the team concerned as in the past there were indications that caused this suspicion like someome bought tokens and his team started to perform badly; even I noticed that in the past but it could just be that buying caused a forced re-roll of the value of factors affecting team performance for a period of time.

Lets see what next season brings. Even for tanks and mutants there are counters - how about bazookas?
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-05-2019 at 09:58 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast