Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: league table

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    That´s normal. There are always two or three "good" teams, mixed with "weaker" teams.
    yes that is normal and have good and weaker team ...but that is not deal you now..what the big different 23.3 with 44.4 dude..i know if i in 44.4 team's manager i will like it with no complain because i know it is easy to defeat another weak team...dude...

Quote Originally Posted by nazor View Post
    so i will lose for these season and start the new season for level 4...that did you mean..and how to put just 2 defender in one team?
    When you set your starting formation, just put 2 defenders. Basically you feel you have no chance of getting in the top 4, just chuck the season, save up your tokens and collect training points for the whole season and you should have a better chance of competing next season.
    Black Hawks likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    When you set your starting formation, just put 2 defenders. Basically you feel you have no chance of getting in the top 4, just chuck the season, save up your tokens and collect training points for the whole season and you should have a better chance of competing next season.
    ooo..i see ..for the last season i already like this ..i reach for num 6 standing for the last season..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12