Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Morale Changes - 15th of September

I have always done it as for cup matches I play second strength teams and only concentrate on the league.
    I just drew 1-1 in the league with a team 26% stronger than me and having boosted all 28 before the game, and now all 28 need a boost as everyone of them dropped morale ffs this is absolutely bloody stupid.
    I had hoped things might have steadied out, but the new morale boost system makes no sense and obviously catered to make you purchase morale boosts, as I said earlier I’ve had enough they ruined the game

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hmm, I can see two groups, one saying that the new morale is ok and it's better than before
    the other group is saying this morale new feature is worst (cannot understand how it works, dropping every day without a reason, needs more boosters than before).
    The weird thing is that I didn't read any comment about how the morale affects the performance of the team and the players.
    For me it is as before.
    Morale has a tiny effect, it's like playing instead of a 99% condition with a 85% condition.

@Lian
    Superb is on an all-time high. So having your player on Superb level will unlock the possibility to have an extraordinary performance. However, it also depends on a player itself and other factors like player skills, condition, training, etc.
    I bought this player this season for test and for the bench.
    He had only a Good morale because he wasn't playing.
    I used him in a full League game, he scored 2 (of the 4) goals and got the 2nd higher rate of the team.
    He still has a Good morale.
    [Official] Morale Changes - 15th of September-morale-rousar.jpg

I don't bother.
    Never did
    oguzkaganaslan likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Anters View Post
    I have always done it as for cup matches I play second strength teams and only concentrate on the league.
    I just drew 1-1 in the league with a team 26% stronger than me and having boosted all 28 before the game, and now all 28 need a boost as everyone of them dropped morale ffs this is absolutely bloody stupid.
    I had hoped things might have steadied out, but the new morale boost system makes no sense and obviously catered to make you purchase morale boosts, as I said earlier I’ve had enough they ruined the game
    I think the best advice we could give is for you to stop boosting your teams morale. Seems like a terrible waste to spend videos and blue packs on your reserves (or even your first team tbh); morale really isn't that important in this game.

So try leaving your morale alone for a couple of weeks and see what happens. I very much doubt you'll see any difference in your results... and you'll have more videos to build up greens (that are actually important!).

If you try it, let us know how you get on.

Rookie
    I think have figured out something regarding the new morale system: when you use blues to boost morale whatever effect they have only lasts for that game. After the game the players morale will drop back towards whatever it was pre-boosted. When a player has naturally high morale - through performance and playing regularly - that morale is more likely to stay the same after the game.

I say this from what I have observed on my team and also putting together the comments above. For almost the entire season I have not used any blues. My players morale went up with good play and playing time but also came down when I lost my clean sheet streak, lost a game or just bad play. I only have one guy who has maintained a superb morale, a bunch at very good, half or so at good and two unhappy. For a particularly important Cup match I decided to boost a player that was just at good (not enough assists). We won the game, barely, but immediately after he had gone back to good despite playing well with a good rating of 7.3. My conclusion is that blues are like a sugar high, the player feels good and energetic for a moment but then droops back to whatever they were at. All that said, I am still not sure morale has a consistent effect - some players have great games with good morale while others have poor games at very good.

My latest observation yesterday, went into a league game against a team with 4 goalkeepers and won 10-0 two players scored 3 goals each and ratings of 9.9 and 10, a third player scored 4 goals and a rating of 10 and man of the match, after the game low and behold all 11 players needed a boost even the three who had perfect scored of 10 and 9.9, needless to say all the reserves and others morale dropped as well. What more can I do than win a game 10-0 two players with prefect rating of 10 and one of 9.9.
    The five players in my association are all thinking of quitting but one said let’s wait and see if the next game update gets rid of this rubbish, so that’s what the six of us are going to do, if it’s still the same rubbish after next update we’re all deleting the app from our phones, btw they all have the same outcome as I do with the new morale changes.
    I even sold 9 players from a full squad 28 to just 19 to reduce the amount of constant boosts I needed but now needing more rests as I don’t have enough decent players to rotate anymore when players suspended ������
    Next update is make or brake for me and the others.

Just to clarify the team I played didn’t have 4 goalkeepers playing in goal (haha) but they were in outfield positions and a striker In goals, so he is aiming to lose every game. I’d hate to see his morale levels
    Last edited by Anters; 09-29-2019 at 12:08 PM.
    julien12 likes this.

Rookie
    Has anyone else noticed an increase in injuries as well this season?

To put some objective data against my subjective reactions I looked back at my last 15 games, of any type. Eight injuries in 15 games. That is much higher than in past seasons. I am blowing through reds - which, I assume, is the point. And it is not that I am playing the same 11 players over and over. I try and rest players and keep the number of matches balanced. Nonetheless, my injuries are way up. Could just be a run of bad luck or could be a new factors to drive the usage of reds up.
    Anyone else seeing this?

Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed an increase in injuries as well this season?

To put some objective data against my subjective reactions I looked back at my last 15 games, of any type. Eight injuries in 15 games. That is much higher than in past seasons. I am blowing through reds - which, I assume, is the point. And it is not that I am playing the same 11 players over and over. I try and rest players and keep the number of matches balanced. Nonetheless, my injuries are way up. Could just be a run of bad luck or could be a new factors to drive the usage of reds up.
    Anyone else seeing this?
    It is too early to make conclusions or even suspicions, but I had more players injured so far this season than the last two weeks of the previous season. This season, I have been using a squad rotation system and players have been usually well rested (not forced rested using green packs).

One thing for sure it that this game lacks a lot of AI. So, you can expect some things to happen illogically or despite your good management. If the injury rate (or injury rate during a specific period) is just based on randomly generated numbers, squad rotation, good condition ... will not help much, and you can assume that your team is just going through a bad cycle that will last for some time due to that bad generated number for this particular period (maybe 1-2 weeks).

The good thing is that they limited the amount of injuries a specific player can suffer during a period. Else, it could have been worse. Way back, some users, including me, have had horrible injury periods for our team, up to the point where some of us had to sell the injured player and buy another because it was cheaper than using red packs given that we had only a few of them.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-29-2019 at 03:27 PM.
    julien12 likes this.

Rookie
    Thanks for the reply. What is the limit on the number of injuries a player can suffer?

Already in my rash of injuries I have two players that have both been injured twice (they are 23 and 24 so not old and they also get rotated out, rested, regularly). I have another seven or so players that have sustained one injury each. I just read one player saying he only gets one injury a week whereas I seem to be on a one injury per two games streak.

Thanks for the reply. What is the limit on the number of injuries a player can suffer?
    I do not know the exact value, but if a player recently got injured, he cannot get injured again for at least a few days. Maybe others here can say how many days.

I just read one player saying he only gets one injury a week whereas I seem to be on a one injury per two games streak.
    1 injury every 2-3 matches is alarming.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-30-2019 at 09:42 AM.

A player can be injured about two times per season.
    Very bad morale was a sign that a player can be injured in a next game or to get a red card.
    Bad also those actions can cause a big drop of morale .
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast