Like Tree36Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Morale Changes - 15th of September

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rookie
    Has anyone else noticed an increase in injuries as well this season?

To put some objective data against my subjective reactions I looked back at my last 15 games, of any type. Eight injuries in 15 games. That is much higher than in past seasons. I am blowing through reds - which, I assume, is the point. And it is not that I am playing the same 11 players over and over. I try and rest players and keep the number of matches balanced. Nonetheless, my injuries are way up. Could just be a run of bad luck or could be a new factors to drive the usage of reds up.
    Anyone else seeing this?

Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed an increase in injuries as well this season?

To put some objective data against my subjective reactions I looked back at my last 15 games, of any type. Eight injuries in 15 games. That is much higher than in past seasons. I am blowing through reds - which, I assume, is the point. And it is not that I am playing the same 11 players over and over. I try and rest players and keep the number of matches balanced. Nonetheless, my injuries are way up. Could just be a run of bad luck or could be a new factors to drive the usage of reds up.
    Anyone else seeing this?
    It is too early to make conclusions or even suspicions, but I had more players injured so far this season than the last two weeks of the previous season. This season, I have been using a squad rotation system and players have been usually well rested (not forced rested using green packs).

One thing for sure it that this game lacks a lot of AI. So, you can expect some things to happen illogically or despite your good management. If the injury rate (or injury rate during a specific period) is just based on randomly generated numbers, squad rotation, good condition ... will not help much, and you can assume that your team is just going through a bad cycle that will last for some time due to that bad generated number for this particular period (maybe 1-2 weeks).

The good thing is that they limited the amount of injuries a specific player can suffer during a period. Else, it could have been worse. Way back, some users, including me, have had horrible injury periods for our team, up to the point where some of us had to sell the injured player and buy another because it was cheaper than using red packs given that we had only a few of them.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-29-2019 at 03:27 PM.
    julien12 likes this.

Rookie
    Thanks for the reply. What is the limit on the number of injuries a player can suffer?

Already in my rash of injuries I have two players that have both been injured twice (they are 23 and 24 so not old and they also get rotated out, rested, regularly). I have another seven or so players that have sustained one injury each. I just read one player saying he only gets one injury a week whereas I seem to be on a one injury per two games streak.

Thanks for the reply. What is the limit on the number of injuries a player can suffer?
    I do not know the exact value, but if a player recently got injured, he cannot get injured again for at least a few days. Maybe others here can say how many days.

I just read one player saying he only gets one injury a week whereas I seem to be on a one injury per two games streak.
    1 injury every 2-3 matches is alarming.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-30-2019 at 09:42 AM.