Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Season 123 - Are you ready?

Max

Season 123 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    I just won the Champions League in a way that I think is my best achievement of all these years I've played this game.

I was the one of only two teams of my level advancing past the group stage. Then in the playoffs I went to beat teams two level higher than I am - thrice (their avQ's (140,3, 148,5 and 142,9 vs my 130).

Then in the final, I managed to troll this guy who would be better than me even when in relation to his own level.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]130105[/ATTACH]

Attachment 130106
    Well done but I feel for the other manager there, he would have expected to win.

I have managed 4 Champions League Finals and I only won 1 which was yesterday, hooray for me. I lost my previous 3 Finals before this one to 10% weaker teams.

Also take a look at my fixtures for my Super Cup Match and my final League match of the season. 2 matches in 25 minutes lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    VFK likes this.

Dreamer
    After more than a year since I had a double
    This season got it (back!?) 😁
    Never expected it
    All I am aiming for every season is the top scorer award - cos of the greens ( yeah, I know it's only 10 - well at least is better than zilch)
    Till next season managers
    Cheers
    😎
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I am not among those that that have been complaining about trolls and so on since my comeback but it seems that the engine is behaving like **** for sure recently - unexpected early injuries , yellow cards, players going like absent as if they forgot how to play, and poor scores against much weaker teams as if the engine based his calculations on something else other than the huge quality difference between the two teams, the difference in management and so on. As a user, someone would expect that things would improve after so many people complaining, but no, it got worst. I do not know if the ending of the event have something to do with it, but really, I do not know what else to say about this game and what are the intentions of Nordeus. Maybe they just bugs and flaws in the game but it is annoying for sure.
    That's how it is when you update in midseason.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    I just won the Champions League in a way that I think is my best achievement of all these years I've played this game.

I was the one of only two teams of my level advancing past the group stage. Then in the playoffs I went to beat teams two level higher than I am - thrice (their avQ's (140,3, 148,5 and 142,9 vs my 130).

Then in the final, I managed to troll this guy who would be better than me even when in relation to his own level.

Attachment 130105

Attachment 130106
    Its fun when the game uses your team to troll others

VFK likes this.

Well, I won the cup, lost the CL finals, now I need as many goals as possible to win the league.Season 123 - Are you ready?-20191012_122212.jpg

nikolgiorgos likes this.

Max

Season 123 - Are you ready?

Unfortunately we will not get our 7th league title in the past 9 seasons (while playing on 2 different accounts)and no back to back leagues, but we have won the champions league and cup and maybe the super cup when we play it.

nikolgiorgos likes this.

And we won... our 11 League title out of 16 attempts.

Bigorra lost to Fers 2-1; while I beat my opponent 0-3. But has the highest goal scorer, that's some consolation for him.

nikolgiorgos likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    And we won... our 11 League title out of 16 attempts.

Bigorra lost to Fers 2-1; while I beat my opponent 0-3. But has the highest goal scorer, that's some consolation for him.

Same, I came second but I have won top scorer by mile, I won the Champions League, I won the Cup and the super cup final is in 6 minutes. Good season for me

Season Summary
    My team won the quadruple (League, Champions League, Cup and Super Cup). I had a harder time in associations though, especially when facing mutants. But I am kind of meh because, despite having won the major competitions, I have experienced some of the bad sides of this game, some of which are very annoying and frustrating.

nikolgiorgos likes this.

BTW, why is there no prize for the Super Cup?

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast