Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: bidding war

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I have noticed that this season (124), there were significantly less bidding wars and high bids compared to the last two seasons, even for players in the high 5-star area (close to six stars). There have been like a drop of about 50-70% in the average price. For example, players that would have costed 35-60T or more in the last season went for 15-25T this season. The bids were more reasonable as compared to those highly inflated, crazy bids from last season.
    I waiting until the start of next week to build my team up for this season, I will have a ton of tokens by then,

Anyway the first thing iI do when I log in on the first day of the season is, see who my opponents are and what their quality is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Sad that the current situation with transfer market has not changed. For me it's painful to overcome all this. I have got no such patience to wait and wait till the opportunities arise and than bumt you go to the bidding war where you wouldn't want to participate ... Sometimes when you are in despair you go for the scout but meh... better no.
    Powertrain with greens again is a horrific thing where you need to repeat same movement x times and stay for almost an hour to get something but not very much.
    I dont know how you deal with all this but i sometimes want to repeat same level in order to not participate in next season bidding wars.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Sad that the current situation with transfer market has not changed. For me it's painful to overcome all this. I have got no such patience to wait and wait till the opportunities arise and than bumt you go to the bidding war where you wouldn't want to participate ... Sometimes when you are in despair you go for the scout but meh... better no.
    Powertrain with greens again is a horrific thing where you need to repeat same movement x times and stay for almost an hour to get something but not very much.
    I dont know how you deal with all this but i sometimes want to repeat same level in order to not participate in next season bidding wars.
    I am getting bored of the game, I am leaving but I am want to see what TE 2020 will look like, will it be a step forwards or backwards for the game?

I believe the market is pretty horrendeus for a free loader.
    I still managed to somehow spend around 33T in the 3 seasons i ve been playing this game, but tbh my secret succes have been the rests.
    Without them i don t think i could have afforded the players i have now.
    So basically i ve been spending less than i get from my sponsor, which is a great thing and i hope it will help me manage my resources in the long run.
    I will keep having hundreds of rests each season, but i won t spend 20+T on a player unless i know for sure he will be in my team for 3+ seasons.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I believe the market is pretty horrendeus for a free loader.
    I still managed to somehow spend around 33T in the 3 seasons i ve been playing this game, but tbh my secret succes have been the rests.
    Without them i don t think i could have afforded the players i have now.
    So basically i ve been spending less than i get from my sponsor, which is a great thing and i hope it will help me manage my resources in the long run.
    I will keep having hundreds of rests each season, but i won t spend 20+T on a player unless i know for sure he will be in my team for 3+ seasons.
    It is because it takes far too much time to play, I am not waiting up until 12:30 to farm, I am too tired to do that.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    It is because it takes far too much time to play, I am not waiting up until 12:30 to farm, I am too tired to do that.

What do you mean by that?
    If you farm for 10 mins at 2 in the afternoon then that's the time you farm the next day as well, why would you have to do it just after midnight?

I get what you mean. While I started last season watching daily videos on my early morning commute, I ended last season watching the videos late in the night. It is back to morning for me as I will just sacrifice a day's worth of greens to not let the game affect my lifestyle.

Alot of greens are lost because of this 24 hour restriction
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I get what you mean. While I started last season watching daily videos on my early morning commute, I ended last season watching the videos late in the night. It is back to morning for me as I will just sacrifice a day's worth of greens to not let the game affect my lifestyle.

Alot of greens are lost because of this 24 hour restriction
    I'd say it's worth losing the 25 out of the 600 or so you get per season just to have it at a convenient time. That's why I'm not understanding Max saying he's given up on farming because it's at 12.30 in the morning. Just lose some greens and change the time

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    What do you mean by that?
    If you farm for 10 mins at 2 in the afternoon then that's the time you farm the next day as well, why would you have to do it just after midnight?
    Because they are never available during the day. They are available now because I did no farming yesterday, but I am not joking they came on at 12:30 and once I watched 40 ads they were gone until 12:30 am the next day.

I waiting until the start of next week to build my team up for this season, I will have a ton of tokens by then,

Anyway the first thing iI do when I log in on the first day of the season is, see who my opponents are and what their quality is?

This is post I did for the situation last season. You need check the posting dates.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast