Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: bidding war

42T for an MR.

Again, not unusual. ML/AML and MR/AMR tend to be the stand out players in a team and are usually more prolific than ST. Nowadays, 40 odd tokens is nothing to some players, maybe like 10 tokens value 5 years ago. Managers with 5+ years in the game can have 1k and more tokens. I would usually expect to pay over 50T for an 18yo attacking player. Maybe not in week 3 but then I’m not tanking (and never will).
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Again, not unusual. ML/AML and MR/AMR tend to be the stand out players in a team and are usually more prolific than ST. Nowadays, 40 odd tokens is nothing to some players, maybe like 10 tokens value 5 years ago. Managers with 5+ years in the game can have 1k and more tokens. I would usually expect to pay over 50T for an 18yo attacking player. Maybe not in week 3 but then I’m not tanking (and never will).
    Indeed, some have lots of tokens and also lots of green packs. This is bad for those making comebacks after long period of absences and also bad for relatively new users. I paid some high prices for some auctioned players too, but at this price, better go for the 19 y.o weekly recommended player or even some of the young, medium-fast trainers but cheaper daily recommended ones than bidding 50-100T for single-positioned 5-star players with no special ability and that still have the risk of being a slow or medium trainer or turn out to be flops.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-04-2019 at 10:35 PM.

Currently, profiles of association teams cannot be viewed due to some issue, but if you click on those accounts bidding on players in the same auction list as yours, you will see that their profiles cannot be viewed either. Could it be that Nordeus made auctions even worst by making teams of different servers to have the same auction list?

Ah, and despite in the 4th week of the season, some bidding wars still around.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Currently, profiles of association teams cannot be viewed due to some issue, but if you click on those accounts bidding on players in the same auction list as yours, you will see that their profiles cannot be viewed either. Could it be that Nordeus made auctions even worst by making teams of different servers to have the same auction list?
    Yes, forget the good old times when you had only 5-10 serious competitors from the same level and server.
    Now it's a whole bidding party
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    It is day one of the new season and people are going crazy for players look at this, someone is paying 38+ tokens for a 21 year old 98% amr, some players are stupid, why waste 40 ish tokens on that player when you can buy a better one on the scout market

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    bidding war-unbenannt-1.jpg

How stupid some are

Quote Originally Posted by Ralf Ruder View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unbenannt-1.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	130218

How stupid some are
    Not stupidity but ignorance and lack of knowledge of how things work in this game.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Apprentice
    People make fun of me but this is why i do negotioations. You buy people's mutant players for like 15 tokens lol. I got an AML who debut scored 5 goals, age 24.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    People make fun of me but this is why i do negotioations. You buy people's mutant players for like 15 tokens lol. I got an AML who debut scored 5 goals, age 24.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Picture of attributes?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast