Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    The final started but the game is very slow.

Also, it seems that there is a tanker at least. Why allow tankers to participate in those events too, they have not polluted associations enough?

139%, 125%, 124%, 119%, 117% (mine), 116%, 114%, 109%, 108%, 103%
    because nordeus loves tankers
    dave1311 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    because nordeus loves tankers
    I am just going to play the amount of matches I can. I am not going to spend even 2 tokens for challenges if there seems to be no chance of making it in the top 3 final. It will be waste to spend when there can be no overall gain. Rewards look very poor for a so-called final phase that will require 4 days of intense dedication.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-04-2019 at 07:32 PM.
    maloukees likes this.

There is even a Christmas Tree.
    maloukees likes this.

Apprentice
    I am just going to play the amount of matches I can. I am not going to spend even 2 tokens for challenges if there seems to be no chance of making it in the top 3 final. It will be waste to spend when there can be no overall gain. Rewards look very poor for a so-called final phase that will require 4 days of intense dedication.
    Yes, the rewards seem not interesting. I don't like the emblem and don't need that 8* usable for 4 days. The draw however, make more sense with a difference of quality in 20%. I'm still the strongest with another has the same quality but I will not play intensively.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    Yes, the rewards seem not interesting. I don't like the emblem and don't need that 8* usable for 4 days. The draw however, make more sense with a difference of quality in 20%. I'm still the strongest with another has the same quality but I will not play intensively.
    The emblem is very meh, nothing special and far from even exciting. The only thing to play in there is for the free packs by using only free challenges. If it was worth it, I would have spent some money and upgrade my players to a higher quality, but for those rewards in top 3, no, not even for 1st as at that cost I can build more than 3 8-star players that will probably last longer than the reward player. Really, poor from Nordeus.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-04-2019 at 07:53 PM.
    Nebu likes this.

Honestly, am only going to participate because I signed up already. For the first time I really feel Nordeus has defrauded us. Shameful rewards compared to what it takes to win...

I will not feel bad if I don't win, I really don't see why I should spend tokens here. Easier for me to buy a youngster in 9 or 10 days time and train up to 8 or 9 stars, than to suffer this rip off.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Tactician likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

The emblem is very meh, nothing special and far from even exciting. The only thing to play in there is for the free packs by using only free challenges. If it was worth it, I would have spent some money and upgrade my players to a higher quality, but for those rewards in top 3, no, not even for 1st as at yhat cost I can build more than 3 8-star players that will probably last longer than the reward player. Really, poor from Nordeus.
    Should I win an emblem, I will gift it out. Its not worth it.

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Famous
    Just to add my thoughts.

Challenge is taking longer to complete than Brexit..........and I've now had enough of both.

Don't need the tokens, emblem is same as all the others, don't want a player who is only useful for a couple of days.

Yet again the ideas flowing out of Nordeus are truly insipid.

Been "On Holiday" for 4 seasons and am seriously thinking about hibernating until spring.
    Nebu, nikolgiorgos and dave1311 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Should I win an emblem, I will gift it out. Its not worth it.

Some users might even attempt sell the emblem. Lets call them 3rd party businessmen in Top Eleven.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-04-2019 at 08:13 PM.

Addicted
    The rewards are ridiculous! I would try and get the first place today but if I don’t see a chance of winning the 50T, I won’t bother to play rest of the days.

Plus, there is a guy at 118%, he has the highest quality (I am 107%) and he is very aggresive for a first day: he currently has 3 trophies, so he paid tokens to play matches twice already.
    Last edited by Sinany03; 10-04-2019 at 08:57 PM.

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast