Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 298
Like Tree105Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!

  1. #281
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    Here is mine. Totally useless. Maybe defenders are all low quality!
    Attachment 130033
    No as someone posted on facebook showing the player he got which is a 124% ST/AML with one-on-one special ability.

  2. #282
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,873
    Other posts.
    124% 23 y.o MC/DMC
    124% 22 y.o ST/AMC
    144% 24 y.o AMR/AMC
    164% 25 y.o ST/AMR

    It seems that the higher the quality, the older the player.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-08-2019 at 08:19 PM.
    Grandef likes this.

  3. #283
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    32
    Thanks. They could make things like that clearer - you could be involved in another game and then challenged (in KOK, or similar) giving no time to recharge your players.

  4. #284
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodentop View Post
    Thanks. They could make things like that clearer - you could be involved in another game and then challenged (in KOK, or similar) giving no time to recharge your players.
    Two times my team was challenged when I was playing an official match or just after. There is a lot of room for improvement for sure, fro,m rewards to the system itself.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-08-2019 at 11:10 PM.

  5. #285
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,497
    Event won by a tanker from an association that had 2 other tankers last season.

    Another great event Nordeus.........for tankers.

  6. #286
    Addicted Nebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    550
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Other posts.
    124% 23 y.o MC/DMC
    124% 22 y.o ST/AMC
    144% 24 y.o AMR/AMC
    164% 25 y.o ST/AMR

    It seems that the higher the quality, the older the player.
    Not really, I think the player you get is based on the assumed average age of your first 11. This is my opinion because I have gotten quite a good number of players from Nordeus and they have been young (22-24 years). I have never gotten a player from 25 or above. I think its because my squad is usually young.

    Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    maloukees likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11 2019

  7. #287
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Not really, I think the player you get is based on the assumed average age of your first 11. This is my opinion because I have gotten quite a good number of players from Nordeus and they have been young (22-24 years). I have never gotten a player from 25 or above. I think its because my squad is usually young.

    Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The average age of the first 11 players of the team that came out first in my group is 28 y.o and whole team average age is 25.6 y.o, and the reward player he got is 22.y.o.
    Nebu likes this.

  8. #288
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Event won by a tanker from an association that had 2 other tankers last season.

    Another great event Nordeus.........for tankers.
    Not surprised. When I looked at the finals, most teams the weakest team was 109% and the strongest was 145%. As if I was going to beat that.

  9. #289
    Champion Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    2,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Event won by a tanker from an association that had 2 other tankers last season.

    Another great event Nordeus.........for tankers.
    Same here, looks like a tanker won given his quality (almost 140%), his level (17), his current team form (3 losses) and his has won nothing in the past season. His all time trophies: 2 Leagues, 2 Cups, 1 Champions League and 1 Super League.

    What will be funny if his team is like 140-160% but he got a 124% player just like the one on my group got.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-08-2019 at 09:15 PM.
    Altiplano and maloukees like this.

  10. #290
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gra─Źanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    2,954
    Finally ended, won 2 players and not happy about them because season is over in few days.
    Join Date: 03-30-2015
    Last Activity: 04-13-2018
    Back Again: 03-12-2019

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast