Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!

Rookie
    I won my group! 50 tokens is very nice.

You get a choice of what position player you want - exactly like the special offer - and then it seems to randomly generate which player you actually get.

I ended up with a 164%, 25yo, AMC/AMR. Really a good player excepting that it is the last week of the season and he is 25yo. So really it's a 144%, 26yo player but still not too shabby.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Tactician and maloukees like this.

Apprentice
    Me also a 124% 24 yo, whats a joke.
    Tactician likes this.

Rookie
    I agree Tactician. Top five should get some type of reward. This event was tough and required serious round the clock participation. I need a nap.

Tactician likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    124% ??? Wtf

Attachment 130032
    Hahaha, just think if you spent about 300-500 tokens to buy one of their player from their so called 7-9 star player from their offer and you get a 124% player like this, that will lose 20% of his quality soon and will not even be able to catch-up.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-08-2019 at 06:46 PM.
    julien12 likes this.

This is the player that the team that came 1st in my group won. He will surely be dissapointed given that his team quality is near the 140% and given that amount of tokens he spent to catch-up on one day where he was late.

Nebu likes this.

After going through the rigours of this competition, I conclude that it is cheaper for me to build my own 8* players (I built 2 this season by the way) if I so desire. The competition leaves my team's resources worsened before I started.

It appears that untill I hear that the competitions have been improved, I will hibernate and take joy in my usual trophies, buy and train whatever player I need, enjoy what's left of the game. Good luck wooing me back to any King of the Poop challenge.

PS: Don't be evil.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    I also won and amazingly I got lucky and received a nine star player with special skill!!!! (striker with free kick SA) I think it's a rare reward. I'll be using him for my first team.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    I also won and amazingly I got lucky and received a nine star player with special skill!!!! (striker with free kick SA) I think it's a rare reward. I'll be using him for my first team.
    redsnoopy, how old is your 9 star player? (just curious).

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    This is the player that the team that came 1st in my group won. He will surely be dissapointed given that his team quality is near the 140% and given that amount of tokens he spent to catch-up on one day where he was late.
    Here is mine. Totally useless. Maybe defenders are all low quality!
    [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!-2019-10-08-145602_790x453_scrot.jpg

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post
    redsnoopy, how old is your 9 star player? (just curious).

25 year old. He will be superb for my team for about 8 leagues 😀😀

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast