Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Hahaha, that is why it is good to stay in the race, just in case some of the tops do not show up. Competition is tough for sure on my side, and besides packs and maybe the emblem, only the top 3 will get some furthur rewards. This is very poor considering the effort 5 teams of the same group have put in so far. Nordeus should have given rewards for top 5 in the final phase given the competition, the effort required and so on.
    Yep, they don't understand that giving motive for many positions, 6-7 at last and not only the 1st place, the players will spend more tokens to revenge or to get points.
    The same if there is a top dog which has secure the 1st place.
    Or even worst, some very strong teams that are inactive but no one dares to challenge them.
    Poor marketing for another time.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I did 2nd again, this time, by doing two courageous attempts in the last hours, one of which in the last minutes against Aleksandar's defensive-looking Pine Tree, Loop-styled formation.

Last edited by Tactician; 10-07-2019 at 06:35 PM.
    Berlitz and nikolgiorgos like this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Day 2 was interesting at the end.
    Few min before the end, I decided to spend 2 tokens to play vs the 3rd of our table, another guy from Greece (the 1st is +12% stronger and probably gonna win the final phase)
    Attachment 129984

I scored two goals in the last minutes
    Attachment 129985

and then won at penalties with 3/3 saves of my GK
    Attachment 129986

so finished 1st, took 5 tokens instead of 3 and covered the extra 2 tokens I gave.
    Attachment 129987

but it was a good thriller
    I have seen Greece before Nik. He used to be on my friends list on my old account. How dare you beat him lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Narrative writer View Post
    How come opposition score all goals between 85 to 90!

They banged 3 to tie the match in 3 minutes and defeated me in pens
    Liverpool vs AC Milan like.

Except their comeback came later on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    everything is scripted yet again same 2/3 players in my team being yellow carded/sent off or injured and if you try to counter the yellow card the player you bring on as sub gets injured
    play a weak team get beaten/play a strong team and win ????what utter tripe and nonsense
    same as last event
    yes i'm winning extra greens etc but really come on now lets get the game engine fixed and stop scripted games
    and why is it no matter what team i play against the possession bar always favours oppo side no matter how strong i am
    yea, even with 15% support and short pass, my possesion always favour the opponent, i dont mind if the oppo play attack and high aggression, but my opponent weaker and play super extra defensive, yet more shots, more possesion, more attacking than me... smh

Addicted
    my players get injured and my attacking players get 2 yellow card in 5 min and sent off?? ended most of matches with 4+ yellows, sent off, and injured player and yet their team get one card per game?? cant use free chalanges because maintanance last 3-4 hours?? What maintanance, if game is scripted and winning teams decided on day one of event what you can maintanded, why just dont tell us, sorry but we cant allow you to attack anyone since you are not allowed to win this event? and really sick off this craped goals recived in last 5 min, 6 games so far leaded 1-2 goal diff till 85 min lost in regular time?? It is time to chose you want this game follow real life football or your rules, dont sell us different stories that fits yours current events

Rookie
    I played defensive 4 1 2 2 1 and an attacking 4 2 3 1 throughout. Spent 14 tokens. Won 8, 9, 9 trophies. Today have won 4. My OVR is at 119 🙂

Rookie
    Just need a place to rant.

The last 3 days my team has become from world class to schoolboys in this events. My top scorer is still banging in goals in the league and cup matches, but somehow can't perform in the event. Same goes to my defenders - rating of 5 to 6 each time.

I"m 118% and definitely i can't beat teams which are 15-20% stronger than me, but i'm also losing badly against teams of similar strength and even lower ones. Can never hold on the lead despite being ahead 2-0 or 3-0, will still end up losing 2-5 or 3-3 (losing in penalties).

Getting on my nerves this final round. Probably to get me to spend tokens, but no way i'm falling into that trap.

Anyways, again just finding a place to rant. Good luck!

Just quit the game. Else you are in the trap

There is another bad thing about this event. Why should the event take into account the players and formation I currently set-up for the coming match? Why can't it be independent? Given how it is now, it penalises users, for example, for having used reserves in a less demanding match or a less important match. This is another example of the game penalising a manager for having made the right football manager decision.

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast