Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    20%.? So you think you can win every day 3 teams with +20% quality.?
    xD
    20% between strongest and weakest is fair no team would be favourite of course the stronger would have more chances but what do you propose that is fairest, are you hopping to be the best team and all other are abandoned teams...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Just won my first game in this challenge.
    Saw the rewards and unless i get 1st spot those rewards just don t cut it for me...
    I mean unless there are 5 rests and couple of tokens...
    Totaly agree with you the rewards are ridicolous and only for the top 3, dosen't motivate the players, my sieres only 3 players are involved the others don't care.

But people even read the instrutions this is not a two day event it will have three rounds as much as i understood!
    Last edited by NUNO FC; 09-25-2019 at 01:52 PM.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #43
    Administrator
    Hey, guys here the King of Kings Calendar. Good luck with advancing through phases.

[Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!-tw_-22-.jpg
    Nebu likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    It is not a broken draw. I think it is meant to be like that. If they put all about the same quality teams together, more deserving teams will get eliminated in the early rounds, while weaker, semi active teams will progress furthur. If people complain about playing versus weaker teams, clearly something is wrong with their attitude unless they are among the weaker, semi actives and they want all opponents in their group to be like them for their advanatage, which is understandable.

For comparison, in real life football, all first seeded and second seeded teams are not put together in the early rounds. It is sort of planned that if top seeded teams passed through the early rounds, they will meet each other later.
    If the registration was in auto I would agree with you but joining the event show at least some minimum activity.
    I can agree that a table with 10 teams of 40% q looks silly (and rather tricky ) as an active team can build a a squad of 80% quality to play seriously the game.
    So I would say a q difference of 5% looks fair (ok max 10%) to make the contest interest.
    Actually to be like associations. Close qualities.

I 'm playing the contest with four teams. I 'm waiting the end of day to show you the tables where 60-70% of the teams didn't play a single game.
    Is this fun ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    If the registration was in auto I would agree with you but joining the event show at least some minimum activity.
    I can agree that a table with 10 teams of 40% q looks silly (and rather tricky ) as an active team can build a a squad of 80% quality to play seriously the game.
    So I would say a q difference of 5% looks fair (ok max 10%) to make the contest interest.
    Actually to be like associations. Close qualities.

I 'm playing the contest with four teams. I 'm waiting the end of day to show you the tables where 60-70% of the teams didn't play a single game.
    Is this fun ?
    Most T11 players are seasonal players. They are available mainly on weekends and holidays. I don't think Nordeus will unilaterally add a team that did not sign up for the event. And like Tactician rightly said earlier, top players are seeded otherwise the finals will be nothing to write home about. If a club signed up to play but doesn't show up, you don't blame FIFA or UEFA.

Besides, the game engine has this beatability margin that adjusts according to each teams training regime not even the quality of the team. So yes a "weak" team with an active manager who know their onions still do stand a chance...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey, guys here the King of Kings Calendar. Good luck with advancing through phases.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TW_ (22).jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	129696
    I think the rewards make sense now, I thought the second round will be in another season. I may have to spend some greens and sharpen some boys depending on how my next draw goes.

How it makes sense?
    Many days I don't have enough time to farm 25 greens with this limit of 24 hours so I will play 9 games 1,5 hour, to finish third which is a good position, to earn 3 boosters?

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    How it makes sense?
    Many days I don't have enough time to farm 25 greens with this limit of 24 hours so I will play 9 games 1,5 hour, to finish third which is a good position, to earn 3 boosters?
    Am sorry you feel that way. I had a good draw, I will not cry and complain for you... I will enjoy mine while it lasts. Happy farming

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Ποσιδονας and @Nebu or @NUNO anf others
    well, it's the difference between new and old TE managers.
    The old managers had far better days so it's logic to complain.
    The new managers didn't live the generous days of nordeus
    King of the hill - before one year
    Daily rewards
    [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!-d2-nik-8.jpg

Final rewards (plus the emblem)
    [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!-d4-nik-overall-34.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @Ποσιδονας and @Nebu or @NUNO anf others
    well, it's the difference between new and old TE managers.
    The old managers had far better days so it's logic to complain.
    The new managers didn't live the generous days of nordeus
    King of the hill - before one year
    Daily rewards

Name:	D2 NIK 8.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	129704

Final rewards (plus the emblem)

Name:	D4 NIK OVERALL 34.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	129705
    I was there Nik, that was the first of the KOTHs, I think it lasted 7days. This new one seems to be 8 days in total. It has been broken into phases to eliminate weaker and less committed managers, and also I remember many people also complained that 7 straight days was just too much. I also remember complaining after the tournament that some weaker teams in my CL were now too strong, even though they wouldn't have survived my KOTH draw.

I imagine Nordeus is trying to solve all those complains we had. Even the new morale system, as sad as it may seem is targeted at tankers and abandoned teams - in the long run - regular managers will benefit.
    And that's my point, this phase is to eliminate less committed managers so the goodies can easily reach more committed managers like us in the next phases.

We have to wait and see the rewards in other stages of the competition before we conclude.

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast