Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    It may be a good idea if winning a trophy gets you 2-5 tokens reward. Yes, per match. Because right now not everyone that started this stage two are still playing. Some winners already know themselves. I have calculated my trophies and no way any contestant can snatch my 40T. So, no zeal to continue but I would for something beyond 1 green and blue bar, and am sure weaker teams will be encouraged to fight till the end, troubling bigger ones, who will have to keep recovering trophies till the end as well, but that's only possible if those other teams have something to take home even if they don't win the best prizes.

This Nordeus attitude of winner takes it all doesn't seem to encourage enough participation as such events can gather.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    I totally agree with this. I became third by goal difference on the first day, and I tried to pass the 2nd to some extent but extra 5 tokens in the end does’n really worth the effort (r tokens to get revenge etc). So last day, I just played enough matches so that by a slight chance the fourth would not attempt to steal my ticket to phase 3. I didn’t bother to challenge the first two teams.

second phase finished, main account was easiest

Rookie
    What a crazy ending, won just by 2 goals, we both played on last minute, but my match didn't start, but he's lost his challenge and it remained 8-8 tied [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!-dcba59c5-a6e8-49ee-94f4-ae4808388b3d.jpg
    Nebu and nikolgiorgos like this.

Max
    Moved on to final place I was in a nice cocoon between first and 3 rd place, made it more comfortably than I expected considering most of the teams were stronger than me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nebu and nikolgiorgos like this.

Rookie
    The 2nd round was so tough. There were 4 of us competing all through the 3 days. There were 7 of us between 100 to 125, and one was 128. Out of them 5 were very active, me at 115, another at 118, one at 125, one at 119, and another at 113.

The 119 guy topped the group. I came a close second with 1 trophy less. (He defeated me thrice, me twice). The 125 guy came fourth, that was cause he was very inactive on day 1, with just 4 trophies. Or maybe he had a bad day.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    Made it to the Final as #2 in the group...

So the Final starts saturday... anyone knows How long... hope that I got equal teams in the Final..... its going to be tough
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Final results
    NIK with 113-114% had some good games with the other two (111%, 109%)
    PANIK with 102% q had 4 opponents little stronger. Galatasary (the 2nd) made twice the mistake to play and win me earlier, but I got successfully revenge few secs before the end of the day.
    RINOKEROS my tanker with 125% had q difference from 20% to 50% from the other teams so it was a walk in the park
    ELEN with 88% gave very tough matches vs some +100% q teams. The first was a tanker with 125%.
    Don't understand the logic of those draws.
    I don't sleep much during the working days, wake up at 06.00, played the first game, then the training for the 4X10% and then the rest of the games till midnight.
    I could make some mini-breaks during my working hours ( ) so could play 9-10 games for free.
    So I didn't spend more than 10 tokens for replay, for all my teams from the beginning of the event.

[Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!-f3-4-teams.jpg

Good luck (specially the draw) in Phase 3.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Final results
    PANIK with 102% q had 4 opponents little stronger. Galatasary (the 2nd) made twice the mistake to play and win me earlier, but I got successfully revenge few secs before the end of the day.
    RINOKEROS my tanker with 125% had q difference from 20% to 50% from the other teams so it was a walk in the park
    ELEN with 88% gave very tough matches vs some +100% q teams. The first was a tanker with 125%.
    I don't sleep much during the working days, wake up at 06.00, played the first game, then the training for the 4X10% and then the rest of the games till midnight.
    I could make some mini-breaks during my working hours ( ) so could play 9-10 games for free.
    So I didn't spend more than 10 tokens for replay, for all my teams from the beginning of the event.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F3 4 TEAMS.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	129897

I have had 2 very tough draws with a few 20% stronger teams, I actually got to the final phase more comfortably than expected in second place.

I hope I get an equal and fair draw this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Final results

Thanks for the resume. My main team (125%) was in a league of 8 teams from 70-95% and 1 team of 120%. It's was easy for me as I win all 26 matches. But my 2nd team (80%) was the weakest team, these others were from 90% to 110%. I didn't bother play a single game.

Final results

wow
    Now I want to see how are you gonna play this weekend with the asso games too

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast