Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!

Rookie

Anyone else notice that the day 2 KOK matches are tougher than day 1?

Each match I've had today has been closer in score than from the first day. In most cases I am using the same formation and orders - against the same opponent formations - but seeing very different results. I am wondering if the automatic defense bonus the defending teams are getting (since their managers cannot attend) is increasing each day. Alternatively, if you beat a team once the defensive bonus goes up. Either way, if true, day three is going to be tough.

Depending which theory is correct it should change the strategy for the managers though. If the defensive bonus simply increases each day then we should challenge as much as possible in day one. If the bonus only goes up against teams we beat then we should balance the days a bit more and not win 6 - 8 trophies on day one but more like 3-4 depending on what the next highest guy is doing.

Anyone else having tougher KOK matches today?

Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post
    Each match I've had today has been closer in score than from the first day. In most cases I am using the same formation and orders - against the same opponent formations - but seeing very different results. I am wondering if the automatic defense bonus the defending teams are getting (since their managers cannot attend) is increasing each day. Alternatively, if you beat a team once the defensive bonus goes up. Either way, if true, day three is going to be tough.

Depending which theory is correct it should change the strategy for the managers though. If the defensive bonus simply increases each day then we should challenge as much as possible in day one. If the bonus only goes up against teams we beat then we should balance the days a bit more and not win 6 - 8 trophies on day one but more like 3-4 depending on what the next highest guy is doing.

Yes, I did, and I already asked about that here when I experienced it in the first second step of the first phase. It seems that the orders to beat the same teams changed too, at least the starting orders as they also change as the match progress.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-01-2019 at 04:18 PM.
    julien12 likes this.

Dreamer
    season long event is boring as hell

It going very hard here as 2nd team kept putting pressure, and he even tried to beat my team once but he lost, while I beat him on the 2nd try.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-01-2019 at 06:16 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post

Yes, but not much. I still won all matches. 1st day, I played 9 matches with a goal difference of 49 and today I played 8 matches with a goal difference of 38.

Update
    My team finished first but the opponent at 2nd place did try again in the last minutes but he lost. This was really tight with my team on 9 cups and his 8 cups. He was not polite this time.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Day 2 of phase 2, everything was good.

[Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!-f2-d2-4-teams.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Day 2 of phase 2, everything was good.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F2 D2 4 TEAMS.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	129865
    You play 4 teams for the challenge?

Cool, you must have a lot of time to play, I mean work or school.... lol
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    You play 4 teams for the challenge?

Cool, you must have a lot of time to play, I mean work or school.... lol
    I am feeling exhausted with only 1 team here and he is playing with 4.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    Me too, I play only my main team, no time for other things like work and family

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast