Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Ok started.
    The draw of the 10 competitors is for another time ... whatever
    For me it's more bizarre an unequal. I'm in a league of 7 teams from 60-80%. These others are 113, 116 and me 120%. The 116% one, however, has a greater potential then me if he uses a different formation.
    Bref, it will be a combat of the first 3, 7 other teams will have no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post

How old will those players be and why there are some undesirable (or lets say, less logical) special abilities as possibilities? Defender with free-kick ability, and MC or AMC with corner special ability? And that dribbler special ability, does it even work? I bought two expensive recommended players that had the dribbler special ability, but it does not seem to do anything.
    I have tried them once or twice now, about 22 yrs and you get a bonus (secondary) position. Really good fast learners, but they don't guarantee victory.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Tactician likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    For me it's more bizarre an unequal. I'm in a league of 7 teams from 60-80%. These others are 113, 116 and me 120%. The 116% one, however, has a greater potential then me if he uses a different formation.
    Yes, but we are not at such higher quality just like that, at least not me. I spent a lot of time and also money to get there. So, it is fair as compared to some of those so called 75-80% teams who probably did not even spend a quarter of the same effort and money.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-24-2019 at 10:56 PM.
    Nebu likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Yes, but we are not at such higher quality just like that, at least not me. I spent a lot of time and also money to get there. So, it is fair as compared to some of those so called 75-80% teams who probably did not even spent a quarter of the same effort and money.
    You have the point. I just thought about fun for everyone.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #35
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Honestly, these rewards aren't good enough considering the time, greens and blues one will invest to win... Lian you had 7* players on the advert, am not seeing any such reward?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Hi @Nebu,

As I mentioned previously these rewards are just for the first phase. The rewards are progressively higher in the second and final phase.

Finish in the top 4 to proceed to the second phase.

Addicted
    why is the challenge so short

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    why is the challenge so short
    Because logging in every 2 hours 9 times in a 24 hour period (and that's minimum, you may lose games) for any more than a couple of days is a bit extreme!!

Max
    Could have had 3 but I was miserably trolled vs a weaker opponent we dominated but we lost on penalty shootouts, they seem inactive so I hope they don’t beat us again. We go again tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    Same with me
    4 teams with 70-75%, didn't even bother to play a game.
    2 teams with 85-90%
    We other 4 about 110%.
    At least we don't have any super tankers.
    Broken draw as in previous King events.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Same with me
    4 teams with 70-75%, didn't even bother to play a game.
    2 teams with 85-90%
    We other 4 about 110%.
    At least we don't have any super tankers.
    Broken draw as in previous King events.
    It is not a broken draw. I think it is meant to be like that. If they put all about the same quality teams together, more deserving teams will get eliminated in the early rounds, while weaker, semi active teams will progress furthur. If people complain about playing versus weaker teams, clearly something is wrong with their attitude unless they are among the weaker, semi actives and they want all opponents in their group to be like them for their advanatage, which is understandable.

For comparison, in real life football, all first seeded and second seeded teams are not put together in the early rounds. It is sort of planned that if top seeded teams passed through the early rounds, they will meet each other later.

A seed is a competitor or team in a sport or other tournament who is given a preliminary ranking for the purposes of the draw. Players/teams are "planted" into the bracket in a manner that is typically intended so that the best do not meet until later in the competition.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-25-2019 at 10:57 AM.
    Nebu likes this.

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast