Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!

It may be a good idea if winning a trophy gets you 2-5 tokens reward. Yes, per match. Because right now not everyone that started this stage two are still playing. Some winners already know themselves. I have calculated my trophies and no way any contestant can snatch my 40T. So, no zeal to continue but I would for something beyond 1 green and blue bar, and am sure weaker teams will be encouraged to fight till the end, troubling bigger ones, who will have to keep recovering trophies till the end as well, but that's only possible if those other teams have something to take home even if they don't win the best prizes.

This Nordeus attitude of winner takes it all doesn't seem to encourage enough participation as such events can gather.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    It may be a good idea if winning a trophy gets you 2-5 tokens reward. Yes, per match. Because right now not everyone that started this stage two are still playing. Some winners already know themselves. I have calculated my trophies and no way any contestant can snatch my 40T. So, no zeal to continue but I would for something beyond 1 green and blue bar, and am sure weaker teams will be encouraged to fight till the end, troubling bigger ones, who will have to keep recovering trophies till the end as well, but that's only possible if those other teams have something to take home even if they don't win the best prizes.

This Nordeus attitude of winner takes it all doesn't seem to encourage enough participation as such events can gather.

They should have given more rewards to those that participated but ended 4th and 5th; rewards for top 3 only seems unfair. On my side, the others been playing here, and it is somewhat sad to see 4th and 5th getting nothing besides the packs they earned in playing those matches.

Competition for first place has been tough on my side so far for phase 2. The 2nd team kept putting pressure, and he seemed to be beating the other stronger opponents more easily than expected.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-02-2019 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    They should have given more rewards to those that participated but ended 4th and 5th; rewards for top 3 only seems unfair. On my side, the others been playing here, and it is somewhat sad to see 4th and 5th getting nothing besides the packs they earned in playing those matchs.

Competition for first place has tough on my side so far for phase 2. The 2nd team kept putting pressure, and he seemed to be beating the other stronger opponents easier than expected.
    I agree with you. The only reward I see there is for 1st position, the remainder is laughable, a manager can get that from negtiations if they care to.

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    They should have given more rewards to those that participated but ended 4th and 5th; rewards for top 3 only seems unfair. On my side, the others been playing here, and it is somewhat sad to see 4th and 5th getting nothing besides the packs they earned in playing those matchs.

Competition for first place has tough on my side so far for phase 2. The 2nd team kept putting pressure, and he seemed to be beating the other stronger opponents easier than expected.
    I totally agree, i've said that on the last tournament and it oontinues to be proven, managers with little time avalability don't show up...

Nevertheless its wrong since playing one game can grant you 1 green pack and at least a blue one... those side prizes have to be acounted for since you get the chance to play without spending energy.

Addicted
    since every event last more and more and rewards dont follow time and effort players invest in it, think some kind of daily fortune wheel will be interesting, beside the ranking, only requirement will be 5 matches per day.

And player as reward should be given first day of next season, seems unfair to play long event and main prize value drops in 3 days
    Nebu likes this.

Max
    I am not spending any more of my tokens in King of kings. It made me waste about 15 tokens so far, I always lose on penalty shootouts on this game.

And we are stuck in 3rd today.

The buy ins are too expensive it should just be 2 for re enters against teams it should not go up to 4 then 6 and so on that is a rip off.

We can complain about certain losses we get because I can just never win any game where I dominate and my striker who scored 53 goals this season’s has now got a 6.4 rating and in the king of kings got a crappy 5.4 rating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I am not spending any more of my tokens in King of kings. It made me waste about 15 tokens so far, I always lose on penalty shootouts on this game.

And we are stuck in 3rd today.

The buy ins are too expensive it should just be 2 for re enters against teams it should not go up to 4 then 6 and so on that is a rip off.

We can complain about certain losses we get because I can just never win any game where I dominate and my striker who scored 53 goals this season’s has now got a 6.4 rating and in the king of kings got a crappy 5.4 rating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe your team or some of your players are going through a bad period. The game seems to make certain players or sometimes almost the full team to follow cycles of up and down the hill in terms of form. You need be more careful when it is going downhill or it is still down.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-02-2019 at 02:45 PM.

Addicted
    But crazy people still exist in my round a guy spendt tokens to win the 9 games in a row, with absolutly no chance of going for the 40T...

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    But crazy people still exist in my round a guy spendt tokens to win the 9 games in a row, with absolutly no chance of going for the 40T...
    Mistakes can happen but some users might do it on purpose too while others might just play for fun with no care about tokens.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    maybe he need it to reach top 4 for next round, there is place for grand prizes

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast