Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!

I just played the biggest guy in my draw 135%, am in the middle-class of 127%, was leading with 17 goals. Game ends 7-1. So am suddenly with 11 goals...

For the first time I saw the game allow offside goals.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nebu; 10-05-2019 at 11:20 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Rookie
    I unlocked the bad day achievement today. Kudos to me 😂

Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    Before i start moaning let me say i do like this event...however...how do they believe that the rewards are worthwhile in the final, plus how have they made the draw so unfair??

My challenge is very similar to Tactians, 3 teams in the 135+ , 3, 120+, me 115, another team 111 and then 2 in the 100's.....how is this fair....particularly to those in the 100's.....it makes no sense....of course the leaders at the moment are the 3 135+ teams.....
    In my opinion, it would be fair if those in the higher extremities were spenders or hard workers (earners), but not with the case of full-time tankers (those that sleep in the same level for months and months doing nothing much besides training and playing in associations) or past offer exploiters.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-05-2019 at 11:23 AM.
    julien12 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    In my opinion, it would be fair if those in the higher extremities were spenders or hard workers (earners), but not with the case of full-time tankers (those that sleep in the same level for months and months doing nothing much besides training and playing in associations) or past offer exploiters.
    You mean then it's fair to be rich and spend obscene amount of money for a team so strong that the rest will thrashed like
    rag dolls? You mean it's fair that the rich wear western suits and sit in clubs smoking fat cigars while the struggling in life gals are made to wear skimpy bunny suits to serve them cocktails?

Either way it's not fair. There's another third "not fair" method -- hacking. Though it's no longer so easy to hack for hackers. In the past, they can hack and get one million tokens.
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    You mean then it's fair to be rich and spend obscene amount of money for a team so strong that the rest will thrashed like
    rag dolls? You mean it's fair that the rich wear western suits and sit in clubs smoking fat cigars while the struggling in life gals are made to wear skimpy bunny suits to serve them cocktails?

Either way it's not fair. There's another third "not fair" method -- hacking. Though it's no longer so easy to hack for hackers. In the past, they can hack and get one million tokens.
    Yes, it's how this game works, if you spend a lot of money the game should award you but if do not, you can still be successful but you will need little more dedication.

Famous
    Lost all 9 games where I was challenged, lost the 4 games where I challenged the opponent, looks like i'm playing this one for greens lol!
    Feel kinda sorry for the ones at the top of the table playing a full 4 days of this for so little reward
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Lost all 9 games where I was challenged, lost the 4 games where I challenged the opponent, looks like i'm playing this one for greens lol!
    Feel kinda sorry for the ones at the top of the table playing a full 4 days of this for so little reward
    It depends, if you can take trophies without anyone seizing it back, its okay. And it depends a lot on how Nordeus feels per time, they can tune the engine to their taste - to make it easier or to make it more difficult...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    It depends, if you can take trophies without anyone seizing it back, its okay. And it depends a lot on how Nordeus feels per time, they can tune the engine to their taste - to make it easier or to make it more difficult...

Because this is the third round all 10 players look active. What I meant was that to win this over the 4 days you won't really be able to take much time out for things like sleep and work and family lol
    Will be interesting to see. I can imagine one player will go for it and the rest start dropping out early day 3
    Altiplano likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Because this is the third round all 10 players look active. What I meant was that to win this over the 4 days you won't really be able to take much time out for things like sleep and work and family lol
    Will be interesting to see. I can imagine one player will go for it and the rest start dropping out early day 3
    Exactly my plan, if I can get 9 trophies today and tomorrow, I will win the contest, its so time tasking that this weekend is the best time for me... I almost missed my run this morning, the free challenge came right when I was to set out

Rookie
    Done with 8 teams. Can't defeat a 4 2 2 2 .. Although I dominate the possession and shots, they score all the shots they get. 3 plays, 3 losses

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast