Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by naimcyk View Post
    Just need a place to rant.

The last 3 days my team has become from world class to schoolboys in this events. My top scorer is still banging in goals in the league and cup matches, but somehow can't perform in the event. Same goes to my defenders - rating of 5 to 6 each time.

I"m 118% and definitely i can't beat teams which are 15-20% stronger than me, but i'm also losing badly against teams of similar strength and even lower ones. Can never hold on the lead despite being ahead 2-0 or 3-0, will still end up losing 2-5 or 3-3 (losing in penalties).

Getting on my nerves this final round. Probably to get me to spend tokens, but no way i'm falling into that trap.

Anyways, again just finding a place to rant. Good luck!
    friendly advice. Don't care to spend a few tokens if its good business

Apprentice
    I am somehow favorited by Nordeus in this event. I won all the 70 games from 3 phases. In the final, the 2nd is crazy. He spends token and win 8 trophies in several hours then he try to beat me several times but without success. He is the same quality with me. Maybe he has a lot of token as I have one trophies (overall) more than him and about 30+ goal.

Famous
    I just play now against the stronger team, just try new tactics for the future to learn from it.....

No change I can win this challenge, so just play for fun and harvest some greens

Dreamer
    all scripted again sorry this event is fixed so you spend tokens don't be fooled

Rookie
    How much does the cost of a “revenge” game go up each time it is used?
    One guy has challenged my team, and lost, four times today already and at least twice within a two hour window. I also suspect he lost to another team and then challenged them because I noticed his trophies went up but his goals down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post
    How much does the cost of a “revenge” game go up each time it is used?
    One guy has challenged my team, and lost, four times today already and at least twice within a two hour window. I also suspect he lost to another team and then challenged them because I noticed his trophies went up but his goals down.

After 2T, it became 4T. After that, I do not know as I did not went further. Probably, it either doubles or increases by 2T.
    julien12 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    After 2T, it became 4T. After that, I do not know as I did not went further. Probably, it either doubles or increases by 2T.
    Yep, I am in the same boat. I have seen it goes t 4T after one challenge but have never gone further than that. I am hoping it keeps doubling so that this guy is looking at 32T to challenge me a fifth time.

After 19 wins a row in the final phase, my team lost 3-1 to a slightly weaker team. They scored as from 1st minute itself, and scored another just after I made a substitution to replace a player that got booked. It is kind of fishy but oh well...
    I am waiting for the final standings to be showed now as 2nd and 3rd positions were tight.

My team finished 2nd. On overall, I am satisified with what I managed to do given that there were tough opponents. But, like I said, Nordeus should have given rewards for Top 5; this was really poor from them given the difficulty of the competition and the effort that has to be put it. Also, resources had to be spent in the whole of the event to keep the team in shape and also tokens had to be used for additional challenges.

Addicted
    124% ??? Wtf

[Official] The King of Kings Challenge - FULL TIME!-851f95c7-e13c-4396-bce2-a68131d73477.jpg

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast