Thread: Strange league format this season

Strange league format this season

I assume this has affected other people but I haven't noticed it being mentioned yet - this season I went up to level 13, but for some reason my players star rating didn't decrease. I noticed it on day 1 of the season but I've ben busy this weekend and didn't have time to investigate further.

Now the league details are out and I see that I'm in a league with a majority of level 12 players! Is this intended? I finished 4th in my league last season so I should have been promoted to a level 13 league?

Is anyone else experiencing this or do I need to go and file a bug report?

This happens when you get to the higher levels. You will be in the higher level of players on your server and there weren't enough teams to put you in an all level 13 league. You are still level 13, but in a level 12 league.

It usually happens when you get to like, level 20+ but I've never seen it happen at 12/13!

Ah I see. Yeah I suspect I've been at the top end of my server for a while, there's very rarely anyone worth buying on the aution market for the last few seasons.

Is it worth asking Nordeus to switch me to another server do you think?

They won't do that unfortunately!

I'm not too sure myself as I've never had to deal with this situation, I'm only level 8. But maybe taking a break from the game to let other people catch up? Without obviously going longer than 70 days so that your account doesn't get deleted.

I'll just play on, have some friends in the league. I seem to recall that Nordeus will switch a player to a different server if you have valid reasons to request it, but it only used to be done at the end of the season. perhaps they don't do it anymore.

Either way, cheers for the info.