Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: I'm clueless

I'm clueless

Yeah, I m back and i own a level 1 account for now that has 7K stadium seats, but during my home games i only have 800 seats available.
    Did i just wasted 1M and something on those seats for nothing?
    nikolgiorgos and MNK Kaskada like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

VIP
    You have limited max attendance for every level...

That can t be right....800 seats for level 1? this is so stupid...
    I m pretty sure it was more than 1k a while ago...
    khris likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Yeah, I m back and i own a level 1 account for now that has 7K stadium seats, but during my home games i only have 800 seats available.
    Did i just wasted 1M and something on those seats for nothing?
    ok, you are not the only one who came back
    @madflo, @mcdaniel and others also did that - but @Tactician is the champ lol

Read this wiki
    https://top-eleven.fandom.com/wiki/Top-Eleven_Wiki

Also you missed the chance to join an asso group for the reward.
    You must join from 1st week till last to get the tokens (and you must be invited from a group as a LV1-3 team but this is easy)
    khris and SuperDunk like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

don t you need to be lvl 4 to join a association?
    And also I see there have been quite some changes to the game...I have to say playing TOP 11 2-3 even 4 years ago was way easier than now.
    Negotiations are redundant now,and auctions make you overpay massively if you want to buy a good 5* young player...

And also I see there have been quite some changes to the game...I have to say playing TOP 11 2-3 even 4 years ago was way easier than now.
    Negotiations are redundant now,and auctions make you overpay massively if you want to buy a good 5* young player...
    and the game margins where changed, after the scores cap filter and the updates to fix the mutants we had when the skill limits were eliminated and the players had skills about 1500%+ which was 50+ stars for a single attribute....,

You'll realize that we have a new game with different beatability margins after a while...

Competing for the treble is harder than any before.
    I started with 80T and spent a million on a stadium that won t benefit me till the level 4.spent like 25T on some players that made me favourite in 3 games that ended in a lucky draw.
    I m farming greens (25 a day) and some money(150k a day) to be more precise but all of these will probably go in one fast trainer at level 2 that is 3* because I don t want to spend 30T and 4M(5") on just one player....
    Probably the guy who suggested sharing the auction with much higher levels was smoking something illegal cause that is just abysmal....
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Competing for the treble is harder than any before.
    I started with 80T and spent a million on a stadium that won t benefit me till the level 4.spent like 25T on some players that made me favourite in 3 games that ended in a lucky draw.
    I m farming greens (25 a day) and some money(150k a day) to be more precise but all of these will probably go in one fast trainer at level 2 that is 3* because I don t want to spend 30T and 4M(5") on just one player....
    Probably the guy who suggested sharing the auction with much higher levels was smoking something illegal cause that is just abysmal....
    Btw we do competitions here in the forum and when season ends, we choose 3 random winners of 50T,. between those who posted something in the current Season thread, think in it too we have a Clean Sheets challange

Thanks , but I don t think I can compete as of now. Maybe for the next levels it will change
    khris likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yes if you want to search and join an association but a TE friend can invites you to join his even if you 're lv1-3.
    So go to the relative section, find a group, become fb friend with a member and join.
    For the next 3 weekends can play for fun, experience and few greens.

Probably the guy who suggested sharing the auction with much higher levels was smoking something illegal cause that is just abysmal..
    The guy who suggested this (as to close negotiations for 1-3 weeks) increased a lot the profit for nordeus so he deserves an extra bonus - lol
    * But it's not about the levels free, it's about how many managers (and possible bidders) can see a live auction.
    If this list of 15 players can be viewed by 100 managers or 1000 managers is something that the game controls and of course this affect how the auction will go higher.

There are two kinds of auctions. One for managers LV1 - LV2 and another one for managers LV3- LV83.
    The first is really crazy. The managers LV1 don't even know that their players next season gonna loose 1* so they bid like crazy for 5* players any kind of age.

I strongly suggest to stay level this season so to gather some few greens and some 3* young fast trainers to build a stronger team.
    If you do that, treble would not be hard after 2 seasons (following the rule of dropping quality).

Keep your academy players.
    SuperDunk likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast